WTS .

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah if anyone can attest to their rarity it's someone who was exploiting logging out in RDAs and logging back into fresh ones for...how long was it before they finally fixed that bug? And how many RDAs have you ladies done since? A handful at best?

lollo

Grandmaster
...well, at least he isn't talking out of his ass saying there are at least 10 chromatic dragons around, which is totally untrue.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I get it now! The pit monkey input in a tamable selling thread is like when I go poking around in PvP threads to stir up the tears and dramatics. I totally get it.

I know of at least six chromatics. I am accounting for a couple possible unknowns. I never gave a definite count and I never talk out of my ass.

Sup? Enough derailing already.

Pandone

Grandmaster
2-3 prepatch cristina-effortless for sure (i killed the 4th months ago lol), never seen others but i think flube and $ got one. i'd like to see if this can kill a lvl 6 meta pet vs pet but we have to wait 1 week for bond

Pandone

Grandmaster
I get it now! The pit monkey input in a tamable selling thread is like when I go poking around in PvP threads to stir up the tears and dramatics. I totally get it.

I know of at least six chromatics. I am accounting for a couple possible unknowns. I never gave a definite count and I never talk out of my ass.

Sup? Enough derailing already.

a guy in your old guild had it but i don t remember the name and prolly he left