WTS .

Joey Golden

Expert
Need 110 to transfer and these are much better than dragons For pvp (much stronger firebreath and more int/mana but less strenght For melee). These are real killers, 50+ damage firebreath at full health and they cast like WW

Hmm.. I was pretty sure that fire breath was capped in pvp? Is this not the case anymore? So if it is still capped, I don't see how this has a godly fire breath for pvp? It should be capped at same as the meta, ww or anything else that does it. Also it has almost 300 less STR then a regular dragon, So the melee on it isn't very good, An if it doesn't poison on melee attack. Then it sounds pretty damn overrated to me. Ill stick with the meta. Although I never use my tamer to pvp anyway, thats just gimpy. anyway good luck. I think people are insane to pay millions for it.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Hmm.. I was pretty sure that fire breath was capped in pvp? Is this not the case anymore? So if it is still capped, I don't see how this has a godly fire breath for pvp? It should be capped at same as the meta, ww or anything else that does it. Also it has almost 300 less STR then a regular dragon, So the melee on it isn't very good, An if it doesn't poison on melee attack. Then it sounds pretty damn overrated to me. Ill stick with the meta. Although I never use my tamer to pvp anyway, thats just gimpy. anyway good luck. I think people are insane to pay millions for it.

Metas skills are capped for pvp cos they had 120 magery im not sure about firebreath DMG its based on current hps and not capped. i think its pretty well known these have the higest firebreath dmg. If that is worth the Crazy prices people pay for these im not convined. think id rather run with 2x 28 hp fire breaths and save myself 10 mil.