30k stat buy back - changes

Shini

Master
I think it's rather cute how so many people on this server are more salty than Mcdonald's french fries
when it comes to statloss.

You can kill the same nooblets like 5 times in a row outnumbered without stating them
but as soon as you get bored and start to mess with them
they will try to insta stat you at any given chance.

... Would you like a double cheeseburger with your fries sweetie ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Keltonator

Grandmaster
d9ffc37471dd40eb0aca4381ea38f8a4.jpg

girana

Grandmaster
factions are dead.

people like @Inflames and their mentality is the reason the PVP in this game is going to shits. It's funny how PKs are usually good with the hardcore trammy PVMers, but yet have to argue with loser blue pvpers like @Inflames about statloss.

kaz when you cant handle statloss dont play red its fucking 30k THATS NOTHING pay it and u have never do deal with statloss.

the reason why the PvP is going to shits is because the few pvper are not fighting each other they are forcing the majority of player that dont want to PvP to PvP with then and then they wondering why these majority is doing everything they can to stop being forced to pvp

K A Z

Grandmaster
kaz when you cant handle statloss dont play red its fucking 30k THATS NOTHING pay it and u have never do deal with statloss.

the reason why the PvP is going to shits is because the few pvper are not fighting each other they are forcing the majority of player that dont want to PvP to PvP with then and then they wondering why these majority is doing everything they can to stop being forced to pvp

"forced" to pvp... LOL.

the mentality on this shard is worse than i thought.

if Kaz and myself didn't play reds, then horrible blue gank squads would get terribly bored.

The fact is, you shit blue pvpers get so angry from death that when you get a kill, you feel the need to grief them to exact revenge.

If we wern't willing to play reds, there would be no pvp, and shit guilds like bruno and $ would just blue pk one another here and there.

Even DMG feels the need to do such things to me when 5 of them are present vs my tamer without even a dragon (3 took counts, causing 1 red lol).

US REDS CREATE YOUR DESIRED PVP!!!!

Jani

Grandmaster
Some players enjoy pvping outside dungeons and prefer fighting oranges. If you're a red and want to create some pvp, then you should go to pvp zone. I'm pretty sure that some factioners will love to fight you. I'm not sure how different our timezones are, but I have seen you just once there and I play a lot.

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
You play a gm running faction blue who wishes there was nig skin dye.

If we didn't exist you'd have no one to fight (gank).

Keep the bitching blues, but you fail to realise we are the only action you crave.

I have 1 blue faction and 5 reds now.

And i pvp solo in no chop zone consistantly and stay above 100 points fighting OJs.

Unlike you im not afraid to run around solo on a red/OJ near brit

And Gank? im not sure who you are but by your attitude i can only assume POWER, which is the largest gank/zerg guild on shard so i think you should re-frame from using the word "gank" in any of your posts unless its "oh hey we ganked such and such bard/tamer it was rofl"
10850024_780269565342889_104320933786883216_n.jpg

K A Z

Grandmaster
if Kaz and myself didn't play reds, then horrible blue gank squads would get terribly bored.

The fact is, you shit blue pvpers get so angry from death that when you get a kill, you feel the need to grief them to exact revenge.

If we wern't willing to play reds, there would be no pvp, and shit guilds like bruno and $ would just blue pk one another here and there.

Even DMG feels the need to do such things to me when 5 of them are present vs my tamer without even a dragon (3 took counts, causing 1 red lol).

thats the fucking problem. Statloss as it is now is merely a tool for PVMers to get rid of PKs but rather a tool for bad and shitty blue pvpers to finally get some revenge. It's hilarious.

I have 1 blue faction and 5 reds now.

And i pvp solo in no chop zone consistantly and stay above 100 points fighting OJs.

Unlike you im not afraid to run around solo on a red/OJ near brit
10850024_780269565342889_104320933786883216_n.jpg

Nice wigga, you are an instant stat newb.

Actually i'm a pure solo pk, unless i get called upon - check your facts, or merely ask around...

FYI, im all for black skin paint for yourself.

And stop blowing up tylers skype when you die.

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
Nice wigga, you are an instant stat newb.

Actually i'm a pure solo pk, unless i get called upon - check your facts, or merely ask around...

FYI, im all for black skin paint for yourself.

And stop blowing up tylers skype when you die.

I blocked Tyler on skype almost a week ago because every time he died i got 35 skypes + a novel

But this overly delusional idiot will never admit it, and will consistently lie and make up stories to feed his epeen ego.

Every time ive asked him for a 4v4 field no tamers/pets he has dodged.

I know the group mentality of POWER is you guys run the shard yada yada but fact is you all pretty much suck ass in field except for Flube.

You die consistently and have to recall in alts, then when that fails you have to recall in tamers. Its pathetic, but your basically the only ones who will fight (even though itll be 4-6+ of you at a time) its the only decent pvp we can get, so we deal with it.

And yes i insta stat power because you guys insta buy ur heads back so making 75-150k a night fighting you is pretty easy money. I love waking up in the mornings and seeing all those 25k stacks of gold in my bank.

Babethoven

Grandmaster

^
this???
*face palm*
noobs/blue nerd ragers will never understand

^
enough said
#killedthethread
#truthhurts

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
^
this???
*face palm*
noobs/blue nerd ragers will never understand

^
enough said
#killedthethread
#truthhurts

Fact is RAGE and W1N have 10x the balls POWER does.
They will field fight out numbered with out any crying or insta skype spams.
And they are better at field than any grp POWER could ever put together,
Fact is if there was a chart POWER wouldnt even fit in top 4 field pvp grps.

Anyway my posts in this thread are done untill POWER is willing to 3v3/4v4/5v5 field legit without tamers or recalling in alts.

When you can prove your worthy of actually fighting ill stop stating.

And if FLUBE was honest with you guys he would tell you, none of you would of lasted a week on the shard we came from. You woulda got wrecked so bad so fast youd be fat fingers over your keyboard looking for the uninstall EA games icon

I blocked Tyler on skype almost a week ago because every time he died i got 35 skypes + a novel

But this overly delusional idiot will never admit it, and will consistently lie and make up stories to feed his epeen ego.

Every time ive asked him for a 4v4 field no tamers/pets he has dodged.

I know the group mentality of POWER is you guys run the shard yada yada but fact is you all pretty much suck ass in field except for Flube.

You die consistently and have to recall in alts, then when that fails you have to recall in tamers. Its pathetic, but your basically the only ones who will fight (even though itll be 4-6+ of you at a time) its the only decent pvp we can get, so we deal with it.

And yes i insta stat power because you guys insta buy ur heads back so making 75-150k a night fighting you is pretty easy money. I love waking up in the mornings and seeing all those 25k stacks of gold in my bank.

You play like dogs, and you know it.

We're pretty much the only action, and to quote yourself, you threaten statloss based on losing your faction points (are you serious? lol).

I remember last night folken and myself taking out you guys 2v3, then asking for a 2v2, what did you do? run off! lol!

Yes, you get some kills on the easier members (we're not all elite), but we use reds and fight without running the entire map.

So, we have to pay 30k for pvping? pathetic.

Anyway my posts in this thread are done untill POWER is willing to 3v3/4v4/5v5 field legit without tamers or recalling in alts.

And if FLUBE was honest with you guys he would tell you, none of you would of lasted a week on the shard we came from. You woulda got wrecked so bad so fast youd be fat fingers over your keyboard looking for the uninstall EA games icon

The last 'legit" fights we had recently involved you guys losing 4v5 a bunch of times over - i think it consisted of you unable to run 10,000 screens in a dungeon and load, dump, run, reflect, run for 10 minutes lol

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster

We're pretty much the only action, and to quote yourself, you threaten statloss based on losing your faction points (are you serious? lol).

I remember last night folken and myself taking out you guys 3v2, then asking for a 2v2, what did you do? run off! lol!

Yes, you get some kills on the easier members (we're not all elite), but we use reds and fight without running the entire map.

The last 'legit" fights we had recently involved you guys losing 4v5 a bunch of times over - i think it consisted of you unable to run 10,000 screens in a dungeon and load, dump, run, reflect, run for 10 minutes lol

I didnt play lastnight first of all.
Second of all the prior night Me Marely, Grant and Bobby fought power 4v6 from destard, to yew, to brit and destroyed you. I woke up to 125k in my bank, Thanks.

The only player in the field that stands out whos name i even bother to remember are Flubes chars. Other then that your just all mongbats.

When fighting RAGE or W1N i know each player, i know their template and i know how they fight because they are worth the capacity of brain space to remember.
Power however is not.

girana

Grandmaster
thats the fucking problem. Statloss as it is now is merely a tool for PVMers to get rid of PKs but rather a tool for bad and shitty blue pvpers to finally get some revenge. It's hilarious.

well i there must be a way to stop pk just coming back to champ/rda/idocs and statloss is just the best way imom. an other way would be a red died in powerscrollzone and head gets turned in the whole account cant enter powerscrollzones for like 2 hours.

I didnt play lastnight first of all.
Second of all the prior night Me Marely, Grant and Bobby fought power 4v6 from destard, to yew, to brit and destroyed you. I woke up to 125k in my bank, Thanks.

The only player in the field that stands out whos name i even bother to remember are Flubes chars. Other then that your just all mongbats.

When fighting RAGE or W1N i know each player, i know their template and i know how they fight because they are worth the capacity of brain space to remember.
Power however is not.

Thankyou for your precious mongbat points then

Both those guilds we rape.

FYI thanks for running from destard to yew to brit, cause i know it wasn't us that ran, or in the end ran out of the fight completely.

It is pretty much me or flube that gets new chars, most aren't as organised as me or him, btw, thanks for
losing 2v3, then running 2v2.

You guys seem to run without the full zerg, but flube and i were willing to take 2v4 odds (get statlossed), and not running the map.

I think DMG should get sponsored by Nike for marathon running lol.

I'm still curious, what gets your dick harder: offscreening dumps or running the map 3x over?

Babethoven

Grandmaster

i couldnt even understand what any of this meant when everytime we've fought u guys the past 3-4 days its even numbers you guys having 1 more than us and running on blue faction chars 50 screens... makes no sense, a even number duel anytime anywhere no mounts so you guys cant run in dump and offscreen EVERY fucking time we load

thats kid shit at its finest my friend
if you guys wernt such pussies on the shard and take a dump everytime u off'd one
there wouldnt be this ***** blue char tough man syndrome on this shard
but majority of the blues here are pure puss, mad they got killed on their bard/tamer and HAVE to insta stat EVERY red char
its w/e tho play your game, but dont TRY and say we wont fight even numbers when you dump/offscreen 50 screens reload magic reflect, dump, offscreen when we load...... just the most ***** way in fighting i've ever seen, if thats "pvp" to you, maybe the shard you came from wasnt that great after all? and you've met your match on HERE, you guys resort to the #1 ***** tactic of them all lol.... i understand tho, do what u have to do to survive i guess right?!?????

Babethoven

Grandmaster

I remember last night folken and myself taking out you guys 2v3, then asking for a 2v2, what did you do? run off! lol!

omg how could i forget, west of destard, outside skara i believe it was???
i remember it... 2vs3, tap and folk killed 1 the other 2 offscreen'd 2vs2 until more came FOR A 2vs2!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! im gonna start recording this shit and putting people on blast, this tram shit has got to stop!