30k stat buy back - changes

Jani

Grandmaster
Don't you do anything to win the fight? Casting magic reflect in a field fight is perfectly fine to me. Some people actually play scribe mages as a group fighting chars.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
5aa66148897ef06249ed798999af57bd.jpg

Tynder

Master
factions are dead.

people like @Inflames and their mentality is the reason the PVP in this game is going to shits. It's funny how PKs are usually good with the hardcore trammy PVMers, but yet have to argue with loser blue pvpers like @Inflames about statloss.

Wouldn't say I am "trammy" but yes, I am primarily PvM. I am good with my red friends who respond to "hi there" with "Corp por!" Wouldn't want to play here without POWER and other PK groups. The drama you guys create on the forums make my morning dumps much more entertaining than just checking the news.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
if Kaz and myself didn't play reds, then horrible blue gank squads would get terribly bored.

The fact is, you shit blue pvpers get so angry from death that when you get a kill, you feel the need to grief them to exact revenge.

If we wern't willing to play reds, there would be no pvp, and shit guilds like bruno and $ would just blue pk one another here and there.

Even DMG feels the need to do such things to me when 5 of them are present vs my tamer without even a dragon (3 took counts, causing 1 red lol).

US REDS CREATE YOUR DESIRED PVP!!!!

Wow This guy really thinks he is gods gift to the server. You guys arent the only reds or the only people to fight. People go out of their way to kill you because you guys tend to act like ass hats. Hence the thread you started, you are delusional.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
Don't you do anything to win the fight? Casting magic reflect in a field fight is perfectly fine to me. Some people actually play scribe mages as a group fighting chars.

no if we actually cared about dieing we'd NEVER die on this shard, we could do the ***** tactics and run 50 screens, reload, re reflect, dump, offscreen run 50 screens, not let the enemy EVER get a dump in

BUT

we don't care, the priceless crying we get is enough fuel for us to keep us going bruh!!!!!!

see we've done this "anything to win" tactic before, we set up traps and wiped guilds off the face of UOF with your guys "anything to win" technique.... we can start doing that again, carls gone :)

pretty much, if u re reflect, your bad, the people you are fighting are bad because the fight should not have lasted that long period

Last edited by a moderator:

girana

Grandmaster
babethoven when you dont cry why you starting this thread ? haha go play blue when u cant handel statloss

Babethoven

Grandmaster
if i quit UO today, the top 3 fielders I know is flube, tap that and wendy hands down..... the aussy smash bros ping 300 and still manage EVERY night ( trust me we hear about it all too ) about the 1vs3's(including tamers 100%oftime)
me: u need help?
tap that: no this is mine!!!!!!!!!!

o_o

its pure UO gold comedy man, its fun AND funny every night believe that tram blue scum, stick to blues kthx cry more.... heck TRY more, most importantly... Die more :)

merry xmas u filthy animal

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
omg how could i forget, west of destard, outside skara i believe it was???
i remember it... 2vs3, tap and folk killed 1 the other 2 offscreen'd 2vs2 until more came FOR A 2vs2!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! im gonna start recording this shit and putting people on blast, this tram shit has got to stop!

Alright i hate having to prove my point in SS's but here, just to debunk your outnumbered theory, heres a SS when we ended up near YEW, after we had already killed 2 between destard and yew, and this screenshot showing 4.

10891966_780395255330320_5883269044859136780_n.jpg

Then a little down the road

10306538_780395201996992_6611072089160839873_n.jpg

Maybe your all just delusional egotistical morons who are used to owning these newbs that have been here on UOF for 2 years, and now that you have to face a real crew you brains cant comprehend the reality your not at the top of the food chain, so it creates these delusions that your always outnumbered ( i dunno how thats even possible you have the largest zerg guild with unlimited alts), or make up excuses like "oh you off screen"

Apparently you have never fielded before, but when your our numbered the tactic is always to off screen until someone gets caught out of position and you continue this tactic until you even out the numbers, but you even complain about off screening when you have 2 dragons and a mare on 1 your team.

POWER-A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary

Im sorry only 1 of you has ever played on a real PVP shard, but continuing to play UOF your gonna have a hard time and a possible mental breakdown when your brain cant continue to create these delusions and your ego/superego's crumble.

I hope your broke asses have Obama Care for when your family takes your outa the basement and sticks your in the mental ward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babethoven

Grandmaster
*slaps forehead*

le sigh.....

so 2 screen shots of 2 corpses, 1 of the screen shots theres another corpse and definitly nothing we'd ever wear so thats obviously one of you kids....

and sorry for the late memo, didnt know we were suppose to be takin a screen shot of every kill... do u know how many that is per day?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
Yeah all those bards and tamers you gank in dungeons wow
[e clap

The first screen shot cleary shows a 4v4,

The following screenshot shows one on each team dieing

I dunno how they teach math where you come but its pretty easy to count the #'s where from where im sitting.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
JOHNATHON?!?!?!?!? IS THAT YOU!?!?!?!?

BRO!!! I always did think the mummy 1 was the better one out of the the series!!!

gj on that film tho mate!!!!! dont be so mad its Xmas!! did your Mummy not get you what u wanted??!?!?! get it??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u2mMbNp.jpg

Rooge

Journeyman
"If we didn't exist you'd have no one to fight (gank).
Keep the bitching blues, but you fail to realise we are the only action you crave."

So everyone ganks you and those bards that you gank or the archers at the champ spawn just crave that action. You guys are a JOKE. No one needs or craves that shit, if you don't like it go back to the no stat zone. You act like we all need you here but who wants people who gank on bards and archers or unorganized public champs then cry in forums when a PvP team beats them up a few time. This threads a joke

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Overland World Map and contested areas like champ spawn and boss areas should be a no cut zone. As far as pks in other parts of dungeons? Stat them every time because 90% of the time they are looking for easy money from pvmers, not looking to pvp. If they Wana pay the 30k or take the stat, that's their choice.

TooLong

Master
Dude... You really shouldn't be taking anything POWER says seriously. They're annoying at best.

The only thing they have going for them is the time difference. You won't see them if there looks like it could be even close a fight.

Sad group of individuals... Heaven forbid you actually PK one of them.. The string of curses is endless.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Always a pleasure to experience the never-dull reds vs. blues and stat sucks vs. no it's needed.

I suggest couple's counseling. The relationship is worth saving, yes?

lost

Grandmaster
Pvp zone is just a gank fest, unless you're a blue factioner it might be worthy. It is hilarious you have rekt kids coming in 6v2 coming to my house etc just to instant stat reds. Why is that fun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garamoore

Neophyte
Fiar fight? Wtf is that. They do no exist. In real life or in game. Your objective is to fight and win, fuck fair. Leave stat loss the way it is and red vs blue pvp the way it is and every one leave the devs alone about it ffs. Do like some one earlier suggested, get a blue alliance to fight off the Reds or stfu about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk