30k stat buy back - changes

I understand the need for statloss to protect our trammies/cry babies/bad players, but what i'd like to see is the following changes:

- There is no timer to buy it back, you can do at any point, as long as you pony up the 30k.
- That the shit blue player that got your head after the 5v1 gank gets 0 GOLD, instead this would act as a gold sink to an extent and secondly means that the roving hoardes of crap blue pvpers wouldn't have such an incentive to instant stat after ganking you and providing the only entertainment they're going to get pvp wise.

Thoughts?

Inflames

Master
this is so funny u gave these guys the no stat zone for pvp they dont use it and now after failing champ spawn raids they want people like me to get 0 gold for the kills.
it never end with these guys.
how about we remove the ability to buy out of stat or base the gold amount on how many murder counts they have.
that way new pks are not charged as much as long time griefers. risk vs reward right

thanks for your tears power they mean so much to me

Babethoven

Grandmaster
Or just originally keep the champs a no cut zone, it was only changed because noobs like yourself cried so much to get it changed, staff aint got time for that shit so of course they changed it

pvp zone.....
BRUH as much fun it was 6 vs 16 yesterday, fighting the only other group of guys that pvp here along with the trammy blues, that shit isnt rewarding for us, so why in the fuck would u think we would use it daily? for what???? serves no purpose to POWER, the only red guild on UOF

Tynder

Master
As someone who tends to be on the receiving end of non-consensual pvp on a regular basis, I think there should be some monetary incentive for blues to try and "police" the reds. Reds seek out other players for the sake of pvp, as well as for the loot, otherwise you wouldn't take my stuff when my solo PvM bard with no resist gets quadrupled ebolted by a group of reds. (I know. I know. "LOL. UR Bad.") Take away any monetary incentive to stick around and fight, and I might as well just hit the instant recall macro when a solo red pops up on my screen. Far more profitable for me to move onto another farming location. Give me a reason to stay, and I may stick around and see if I can get a lucky shot.

As for no timer, I think there should be some time frame in which you need to pay the bounty. Should it need to be before someone turns in your head? No. I think within 24 hours of your head being turned in would be reasonable.

Personally, I would love to see stat loss removed, or significantly reduced. Maximum, I think it should be a cool down period of an hour or two, so at the very least, I have enough time to finish up my farming in that spot and not have to deal with the same, restocked character. If I am dumb enough to stick around in the same spot to see you again, that's my problem.

If the community wants to curb the "pk menace," they should group up in an Anti-pk horde and handle the problem on their own rather than running to the devs to impose harsh penalties. I enjoy the risk/challenge of having something other than the AI to deal with. Taking reds out of play for 48 hours, in my opinion is a little harsh. For the record, I have 6 toons over 2 accounts and have zero reds.

this is so funny u gave these guys the no stat zone for pvp they dont use it and now after failing champ spawn raids they want people like me to get 0 gold for the kills.
it never end with these guys.
how about we remove the ability to buy out of stat or base the gold amount on how many murder counts they have.
that way new pks are not charged as much as long time griefers. risk vs reward right

thanks for your tears power they mean so much to me

Hey newb, how about we play like you do - only blues, only gank. Then there would be no pvp, and you'd be incredibly bored.

You should be thanking us we use reds, cause i see next to none.

Get a clue, or better yet, play a red.

The 30k acts as a gold sink and still has the desired effect of deterring bad pks, and you still get your e-boner from instant statlossing

Inflames

Master
Or just originally keep the champs a no cut zone, it was only changed because noobs like yourself cried so much to get it changed, staff aint got time for that shit so of course they changed it

pvp zone.....
BRUH as much fun it was 6 vs 16 yesterday, fighting the only other group of guys that pvp here along with the trammy blues, that shit isnt rewarding for us, so why in the fuck would u think we would use it daily? for what???? serves no purpose to POWER, the only red guild on UOF
i goto champs for the action u act like im there for power scroll like u guys are i dont give two fu*ks about pixels

Inflames

Master
Hey newb, how about we play like you do - only blues, only gank. Then there would be no pvp, and you'd be incredibly bored.

You should be thanking us we use reds, cause i see next to none.

Get a clue, or better yet, play a red.

The 30k acts as a gold sink and still has the desired effect of deterring bad pks, and you still get your e-boner from instant statlossing
i got a red and i play how i like. i dont play to amuse you. cant handle being hunted down and laid to rest? dont talk so much shit maybe u will get your head cheaper. no one cares about your tears because your a little shit.
i dont get the you should thank us for ganking you and taking your shit by selling our heads back cheap. lets get the record straight u had it coming and this isnt the last time so get used to it
this might blow your minds power but your not the only reds on server

Last edited by a moderator:

Inflames

Master
i am a pk... i kill reds they are players too.
when u guys gank me i dont even count you so what does it matter what color my char is im going to attack you and your going to attack me

I still say fuck both 15 min res timer on reds problem solved. Most cases a red has more then one so stating one he/her just brings another will do the same here. If your PvMing 15 mins is enough time to bounce if you didnt after the initial attack. Yay so you stat someone get 30k or they have to spend 2 hours getting skills back up. 15 mins is a good enough suffice for everyone I think gimme your pros and cons

Inflames

Master
i got a better idea make the no stat zone just that.
a place where stated reds can go to pvp at full skills.
so when one is statted it forces them to play in this area creating action for everyone.
u wanna pk pvm people for loot wait till your out of stat or play in no stat zone

lol @Inflames

you are totally clueless.

You attend champs for the 'action', yet use a blue? lol

Why statloss the only action you find - REDS?

They provide that entertainment, yet you feel the need to further fuck them after getting the crap ganked out of them.

The only time you get a kill is from a gank. Your newb squad gets ripped apart, and don't even try to fairly fight.

Inflames

Master
lol @Inflames

you are totally clueless.

You attend champs for the 'action', yet use a blue? lol

Why statloss the only action you find - REDS?

They provide that entertainment, yet you feel the need to further fuck them after getting the crap ganked out of them.

The only time you get a kill is from a gank. Your newb squad gets ripped apart, and don't even try to fairly fight.
you guys never gank?
i ran solo here for almost a year i join a guild for a week and now ima ganker. when its mostly even number fights u guys are losing. i statloss reds because this shard doesnt lack them infact im sure every account has several. some days i stat 25 reds and they are still all over. the fact that u think power are the only reds on the shard just shows how out of touch with this shard u really are.
killing pvmers isnt what i consider action

if we get ripped apart then why are u crying about 30k? because it adds up and u die alot everyday thats why

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys never gank?
i ran solo here for almost a year i join a guild for a week and now ima ganker. when its mostly even number fights u guys are losing. i statloss reds because this shard doesnt lack them infact im sure every account has several. some days i stat 25 reds and they are still all over. the fact that u think power are the only reds on the shard just shows how out of touch with this shard u really are.
killing pvmers isnt what i consider action

if we get ripped apart then why are u crying about 30k? because it adds up and u die alot everyday thats why

We have to pay 30k + loot loss for the pleasure of the blue 'pvp' hoarde ganking us? FACEPALM!

Until you play a red exclusively, you can't comment.

I have a blue pvm tamer, and i see NO REDS, when i do, i welcome it, and i dont stat reds unless like yourself, they are instant statlossers on alts.

Inflames, you are a rodent player and u know it. Nothing more than an exp eb cannon who straight lines it at the first sign of danger.

POWER are the only reds who fight consistently, no one else does, the shard is predominantly blue, if you can't see this, then maybe learn to read the tags of the reds you gank.

I've fought you and your main homosexual friend derizz 2v1 willingly, and you still instant stat after a double stun... i mean come on bro... You and him have also accused me of 'hacking' and 'scripting explodes' - lols.

I'm a solo pker, unless being ganked/raiding spawns, you aren't solo, you call in every time lol

How coward some of you blue 'pvpers' are, i could almost swear that you think you're copping perma stat, given the lack of balls.

lollo

Grandmaster
Tap that thang you're the saltiest cry baby I ever came across in 10+ years of online gaming.
Let me get this straight, shut the fuck up and deal with it you fucking idiot.

Tap that thang you're the saltiest cry baby I ever came across in 10+ years of online gaming.
Let me get this straight, shut the fuck up and deal with it you fucking idiot.

Honestly, if you were in POWER you might understand.

Seriously, we have several different groups of blues looking for us constantly because we are the only action around.....

Sad but true.

Back on track guys, what is wrong with the proposed change? reds still get penalized and shitty blues still get their dicks hard from instant statlossing.

girana

Grandmaster
We have to pay 30k + loot loss for the pleasure of the blue 'pvp' hoarde ganking us? FACEPALM!

COME ON loot loss ??? you guys last had in the last 4 month 50% of the times the warlock and you exploited the shit out of RDAs doing tons of harrowers and you really cry about losing handfull regs, leather armor and pots ??

POWER are the only reds who fight consistently, no one else does, the shard is predominantly blue, if you can't see this, then maybe learn to read the tags of the reds you gank.

fixed it for you
POWER are the only reds who fight consistently in that crazy australia timezone when nearly onelse is online, no one else does, the shard is predominantly blue, if you can't see this, then maybe learn to read the tags of the reds you gank.

just because no does to your primetime dosnt mean no one else does ;).

Is Statloss needed ? YES Does the actually used Statloss System need a change ? YES but every small thing @Adam want to change about Statloss everyone here goes crazy for no fucking reason so i can understand that he is pissed and dosnt care about statloss anymore.

The thing is, all of you posting here, don't use reds lol

I've been on x-mas holidays playing peak time bro, there has been peepin' toms crew who run at any danger and a few randoms here and there. Other than that no pks lol

The action has been crazy since the xmas drops, but ive been spending mad cash buying out of statloss from crap blue players.

Even 'hardcore' pvpers like DMG (who play blues and run 10,000 screens) instant stat now, since they get soo upset about losing faction points.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Holy shit, we were given the brit bridge area for ACTION. Don't cut red heads to provide action? What the fuck game are you guys playing? There's an assload of action @ WBB bridge, AND it's a no cut zone!

Problem solved.

back @ the proposed change.
Holy shit, we were given the brit bridge area for ACTION. Don't cut red heads to provide action? What the fuck game are you guys playing? There's an assload of action @ WBB bridge, AND it's a no cut zone!

Problem solved.

my proposed changes just make it so you can buy out of stat at any time since plenty of blue griefers just hold onto heads to make sure you can't buy back/extend statloss for 9 hours.

Beyond that, what is wrong with a better gold sink?

I'm not asking for the 30k to be lowered, or statloss removed...