Zombieland !1 !2 !3 !4 !6 !7 !8 !9

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Its a mini game based in t2a where you try to survive zombies and find a cure. It ran for a week once and burned everyone out cause it is tons of fun but people were going crazy for first so I would recommend run for a week cause it's fun but have a final hour command you enter and your score during that is what gets the prizes.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Ehhh, I think events that take people away from the normal UO lands arent the best idea... events that force people out of town are good and into unsafe areas are the best.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
As a break and a change. At one point gm said was going to be one weekend a month. It's certainly a risk on smaller shards but our population can handle it.

bradley-

Grandmaster
it would be interesting to see the eqms zerg in zombieland

Lets make it happen!

Zombieland will begin Friday, May 1st, 2015! It will run for...EVER!!! No, just kidding... But seriously though, I'd love a Zombieland week/weekend sometime.

Vorax

Grandmaster
I think it would be nice just to be able to play it anytime on the test server... Just go there when bored :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
Also should be hardcore mode.... super mario bros status...ur character gets 3 lives. once ur done u cant compete anymore