Zombieland !1 !2 !3 !4 !6 !7 !8 !9

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
Zombieland oh zombieland where have you gone my little zombieland.
Let's get that shit going! Hard mode please.

Can I get a show of hands?

ShinPi

Grandmaster
+1 for sure but not just yet. There is always issues with it and there is to much going on server wise as is but def down for some in the near future.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
*hands*

thou after being 4th in the week long one i dont think i can handle one that last so dam long mayb a weekend

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Week long zombie but the point system based on players announcing "this is my final hour" during which time a player has one hour to accumulate as many points as possible and this is the score that will be used for rewards. Thus allowing power gamers to get loaded and push for a high score when decked out with gear and also allowing more casual gamers to have a chance with a lucky hour to get a top ranking. Also once you've lived your final hour your done in the zombie event thus making it a real strategy game of go solo or go with guild go early go late etc. ..

K A Z

Grandmaster
they're afraid that the next time around some nerd will finally die. I mean that Cino guy was jst too much...

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
I love zombieland! But yeah a new quest would be cool. But not for a week. It's too tedious and I start to suffer from lack of sleep and sunshine.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Yup no blessed spell book and lower skills was more enjoyable. Also liked the idea of crafter rewards from the first zombie land

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I'm just thinking a final hour would reduce the benefits of power gaming it and make for some interesting choices about when to activate who to do your hour with and would allow all players a chance to enjoy the event and give it their best shot on their time frame.