WTS Wretched Rabbits from 2014 Event! Rarest Tameable!

lollo

Grandmaster
...so you cannot quote me because you made everything up. ok.

now:

1) said my pets cant solo super drags (glass cannons) TRUE

2) In the field vs you and another running away, prolly another taming clown knowing you gotta setup them up (nty) WTF, it's just me and you and pets, no friends whatsoever, learn to read?

3) U said 5mil arena bet- You backed out like a coward offering 500k. (I'm getting 3:5 odds after bonding them) NEVER said this and you could not quote me saying it

4) U said 5mil arena bet- You backed out like a coward offering 800k. (I'm getting 3:6.5 odds after bonding them) No, again, never said 5m arena bet. But yes, i offered you an 800k arena bet and YOU backed out

5) You offered to pay for bonding deeds to duel (with pets) and I said Yes. I said I would duel you for 800k-1mil. No, i offered to pay for 50% of the bonding deed costs and not bet any money, because you don't have any / don't wanna risk, and YOU backed out of that one too

And its not 5 mins, I have to get 2 bunnies back from my buddy and then get someone to escrow the gold. Sorry, that will take at least 10-15 minutes, i know 10 mins of your game time are worth more than 1k dono and the possibilty to shut me up forever.

Like ive said, Give me the dono coins you offered to insta bond them and ill battle you area for 800k-5mil. So i have to pay 340k UP FRONT AND risk losing 800k-1m (which would take the total loss to 1.14m / 1.34m) just to help YOU prove YOUR point that those pieces of shit are worth more than 500k each? right.

We know youre illiterate, but damn... cmon son. Get your facts straight you inbred. I am illiterate?

TL;DR: you're a coward rabbit selling overpriced easter bunnies. Put your money where your mouth is, bum.