WTS Wretched Rabbits from 2014 Event! Rarest Tameable!

So you want to be able to run away right?
I dont blame you.
This thread is all yours lollo.
Ive spent way too much time arguing with you about something you dont understand.
Best of luck.

lollo

Grandmaster
Btw we Can even to This in an arena, just not For 5m

I think i will probably take you and your pets down anyways, just don't want to bet 5m on it.

I'm willing to bet 500k and maybe 1m too on a 18x18 arena battle

You and your drag vs me and my bunnies for 5mil.
That was the challenge right?
Lets go to Pen and duel then.
Otherwise just move along, this thread is dead, there is nothing left to see here and we are both wasting our time at this point.

ill even borrow back the 2 bunnies and spend 300k to instan bond them just to duel u.
Not gonna do it for 500k when itll cost me 300k to bond them genius.
Best of luck in life.
God help you kid.

lollo

Grandmaster
You and your drag vs me and my bunnies for 5mil.
That was the challenge right?
Lets go to Pen and duel then.
Otherwise just move along, this thread is dead, there is nothing left to see here and we are both wasting our time at this point.

Lol This was not The challenge lol!

The challenge was my dragon vs your bunnies For 5m, which you dodged lol (But you Can still accept it)

Now my other challenge is in The pens But For a smaller amount since i'm not 100% sure i'll win in an arena vs 6 casters, But why not, i'll try For a smaller amount because why not

5mil or stfu and get a life
Prolly backing out cuz you dont even got 5 mil.
You wanna prove something then lets go.
Otherwise smfd and go troll another post.

lollo

Grandmaster
Oh noes he's playing a bobby123

@Bromista

Nice dodge kid

I'm not gonna bet 5m unless i'm 100% sure to win

I'm doing This For fun, might lose and i don't care about 800k lol

Do you Even have 5m lol

If this is your idea of fun then :(

I'm assuming moderators havent locked/cleared this thread because its gotten more views and responses (count the 50 they deleted already) in less than a week than any other post on these forums and they need the clicks. :D

lollo

Grandmaster
I'll just take that as a dodge.

Damn we Can do This For free if you don't have The money.

I'll pay For one of The two bonding deeds.

Yeah you read that right, i'm paying you 1k dono For free just because i'm curious to see if i Can take you and your bunnies down in The pens.

That's as far as i Can go

lollo

Grandmaster
Its 2k dono to insta bond them (1K each).
So sure, give me the 2k dono and lets do it for 800k- 1milly

You keep dodging and dodging lol

let's recap:

my pet vs your 5 pets for 5m - you dodged
me and my pets vs you and your pets FIELD - you dodged
me and my pets vs you and your pets ARENA for 500k - you dodged
me and my pets vs you and your pets ARENA for 800k (so you can pay your bonding deeds) - you dodged
me and my pets vs you and your pets ARENA and i pay for 50% of the bonding deeds - you dodged

I mean wtf, i'm basically giving you free money for 5 minutes of your time whether you win or lose, plus the opportunity to shut me up by killing me (which as i even admitted, can happen in an arena) yet you still dodge????

These things you're trying to sell (and that you'll N E V E R sell) are supposedly worth 30m to you yet you don't think you can beat me and dodge 5 different challenges responding with ridiculous stuff like i have to pay for BOTH bonding deeds AND bet money, when i clearly stated i'm not 100% sure i'll win.

lol you are so sorry kid, just disappear from the forums forever and bring your bunnies with you

lollo

Grandmaster
Oh i forgot the "me and a friend try to take over an IDOC (or simulate to) from you and your bunnies" challenge you also dodged (and no it's not 2 flubes lololololol)

So that's 6 dodges.

"let's recap:

my pet vs your 5 pets for 5m - you dodged
me and my pets vs you and your pets FIELD - you dodged
me and my pets vs you and your pets ARENA for 500k - you dodged
me and my pets vs you and your pets ARENA for 800k (so you can pay your bonding deeds) - you dodged
me and my pets vs you and your pets ARENA and i pay for 50% of the bonding deeds - you dodged"

1) said my pets cant solo super drags (glass cannons)
2) In the field vs you and another running away, prolly another taming clown knowing you gotta setup them up (nty)
3) U said 5mil arena bet- You backed out like a coward offering 500k. (I'm getting 3:5 odds after bonding them)
4) U said 5mil arena bet- You backed out like a coward offering 800k. (I'm getting 3:6.5 odds after bonding them)
5) You offered to pay for bonding deeds to duel (with pets) and I said Yes. I said I would duel you for 800k-1mil.

And its not 5 mins, I have to get 2 bunnies back from my buddy and then get someone to escrow the gold.

Like ive said, Give me the dono coins you offered to insta bond them and ill battle you area for 800k-5mil.
We know youre illiterate, but damn... cmon son. Get your facts straight you inbred.

lollo

Grandmaster
Where did i say let's duel arena (you and your pets vs me and my meta) for 5m? Please quote me.

After you did that i'm gonna answer to the rest of your post and debunk all the bs you wrote.

lollo

Grandmaster
Damn i just re read your post again (couldn't believe you're so affected) and only point 1 is actually true. And i would be illiterate?

You said your pet vs my bunnies 5mil.
What the diff adding you vs me in the fight?
You think you and your 1 meta are the shit and dont wanna duel in an arena environment...
You want a friend and his pets to help you win.?
You want to run off screen for an hour?

Ive had enough of this backtracking lame coward.
I should have ignored you ALONG time ago.

I hope you get your 1 billionth post soon you fucking tool