WTS Wretched Rabbits from 2014 Event! Rarest Tameable!

LoNE WoLF

Master
This auction has me all sorts of confused. You have 5 for sale, you have 25-30m "mystery" bidders, you sell 2 to a "friend" but you can get them back to sell all 5 again. It sounds like a lot of intentional lies man. There is no reason for someone to anonymously bid. Unless they are embarrassed to pay 30m for 5 rabbits any pet in my stable would turn into rabbit stew quicker then you can say "this is a rip off".

Something here is just not adding up. These would sell to a rare collector no doubt. I don't see them being worth as much as a maxed out level 7 meta with maxed relics.

Staff did comment on this thread. However, the people responding are taking relatively about the items you put up for sale and the ridiculous price tag attached to them.

As @AssHat said. Kill this thread, wait a bit, open a new thread and try to sell to a rare collector for a reasonable price. For pvp purposes these rabbits are a gimmick and nothing more. Short lived excitement and nothing more then 5 mouthfuls for any real pets people have.

If you consider holding down IDOCs (on a bard) solo or nearly insta dropping Dragons/Balrons, then, sure its a "gimmick".
Ive showed all potential buyers of their power and all were very impressed.
I don't think you should make comments about their strength if you've never seen them, especially 5 together.
I am the ONLY person on the shard who has ANY bunnies from 2014 (maybe 1 or 2 more out there on inactive accounts), let alone ALL 5..
The moderators cleared up the thread and deleted the 3 rare spellbook offer from Cino, which I did not accept (along with 50 other posts).
That was seen by all who originally visited the thread.
The PM offer was via Melvin, which I stated to lollo in a previous response.
But I agree with you both, I should just kill this thread.. Its become way too flooded with nonsense.
I am perfectly happy holding onto them for the time being.
Anyone interested at this point can PM me.

Can the moderators lock this thread and let it die?

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah that would be so sad [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29][emoji29][emoji29]

I might bid on these, i wanna take over idocs solo as a bard hahaha hahahaha

lollo

Grandmaster
Btw if EQMS is holding an idoc with 8 reds, How many of these do i need to raid it on my bard? 3? 5? Do i need resist/wrestle on my bard or Can i do it on my provo archer?

@GluttonySDS

lollo

Grandmaster
actually, cino came to his mind and retracted his offer... you should keep things right mate..

I have a pm by cino saying he's just trolling people lol

@moderators sorry if i'm shooting on The red cross But This idiot is just coming back wanting more

Sarcasm noted lollo..
I'm mage Mage Bard.
I para para para para and let bunnies rip them to shreds.
EQMS don't floods IDOCs any more (except the Large ones).
Believe me, Ive been back on the shard for ~9 days and have done over 20.
However with the new relic/rare/motm drops, IDOCs just aren't really worth the time that they used to be.. Its all pretty much random monster loot and resources.

Last edited by a moderator:
CINO:
I may have to retract my offer or postpone the deal if you accept my offer, as I plan on playing competitively during the 1 week event invasion. The character I would like to have the bunnies on are the character I plan on playing for the event, and if I do get them - I'd have to train vet/lore which will greatly effect my overall event score. If you still want to wait for a better offer or plan to sell them to someone else, that's fine too

Me:
Hey Cino,

Oh dang, I apologize.. I didn't realize you were wanting the bunnies for this event and it was so time sensitive. I couldnt really find a value on the spellbooks, so I was hesitant to make a trade. I completely understand.. The bunnies would take 7 days to bond (unless you purchased bonding deeds) and raising lore/vet would take you 3 hours of macroing (in a safe dungeon spot).

I am going out of town on business this week and will be returning July 1st, so I wont be around for a while. I feel like the bunnies will hold their value if I decided to come back to UOF at that point. The only other offer I received was for 25mil, but we both know how quickly that gold would lose its value if I didn't return for 6 months+.

CINO:
ah yeah bonding deeds, and pet balls, thats also gunna be a problem for me because i don't really have the money

Me:
Ive got the summoning balls w/ charges and powder for each bunny already

CINO:
would those potentially be included or?

Me:
yeah, they're included with the bunnies =)

CINO:
alright, and insta bond is gunna be around 800k huh

Me:
I'm not quite sure how many donos the insta bond item is.
like 500 dono per? I forget tbh

Not 1 thing youve said lollo has said has been relevant, accurate or true...
Except when you apologized for being such a loser. (see quote in previous post).
:)

lollo

Grandmaster
Wonder why no one else thought about racking top score at event with some rabbits that will be mana dry after 2 flamestrikes and that will be dead if hit by 2 flamestrikes?

Or why Someone willing to spend 30m on these didn't wanna spend 800k on bonding deeds?

Btw if you want we Can bet that my meta will roast these things 1v5, even with relics not activating vs player's pets? How bout 5m bet?

Theyre not gonna be able to take on a relic'd out meta pet.
They are glass cannons and only optimal on certain builds.
Not to mention rarity and the fact of having all 5 that exist on the shard.
Why do people buy worthless blazed bandanas?
Ill bet those bandanas couldn't take on your relic pet either.
Once again, the points you are attempting to make are invalid.
But keep wasting your time and 2 brain cells on this thread.
It just shows the importance/value of your time and the level of your ignorance.

lollo

Grandmaster
Blaze bandanas are 150k lol. Not a good point.

My pet's relics WILL NOT WORK vs. Your bunnies. Again, not a good point

Any group of 2 players (mages) Can easily kill all your bunnies one by one in under 3 minutes and then synch you.

I'd love seeing you defend an idoc with these? What if a tamer with a meta dragon comes? You already lost your idoc because, as you said, any meta will trash your bunnies

Blaze bandanas are 150k lol. Not a good point.

My pet's relics WILL NOT WORK vs. Your bunnies. Again, not a good point

Any group of 2 players (mages) Can easily kill all your bunnies one by one in under 3 minutes and then synch you.

I'd love seeing you defend an idoc with these? What if a tamer with a meta dragon comes? You already lost your idoc because, as you said, any meta will trash your bunnies

Why take 3 mins to whack all 5 bunnies when they just can eb rail me? (which has happened for sure)
And you think I haven't defended against 2-4 players?
Only way a "group of 2" (lol, 2 is prolly a group to a loner like u. not to mention illiterate) people take idoc from me is if they are both flube.
A meta pet doesn't have shit on the bunnies and para fields.
However yeah, if I let them go toe to toe in the duel arena and go afk then the drag will win...
So....?
Its not tough to para 1 dragon tho....
*shrug*

We can pvp duel in arena with your pets vs mine for 5mil if you want.
(Must find neutral party to escrow the $ because I dont trust people who spew diarrhea from their mouth)

lollo

Grandmaster
We Can do it field, not arena. Offscreen twice, bunnies out of mana, profit

I'm sure your bunnies Are good in a 14x14 square, too bad you can't bring them to tournaments

Or me and a Friend Can take over an idoc from you (or simulate to, if you prefer)