WIN A FREE VENDOR SPOT AT YEW BANK VENDOR MALL!!!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
FREE VENDOR FOR

ME NOT YOU

FREE VENDOR FOR ME

4399289545_7c5a575690_o.gif

shinapova

Apprentice
vendor buy bank guard
let me check balance
thy balance 10

(re-submit below)

Last edited by a moderator:

shinapova

Apprentice
(Re-submit cuz there are only 2 syllables in balance)

vendor buy bank guard
let me check the balance
thy balance 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Overpowered Valorite runic weapon stolen,
Scream did the mark, bellowed in rage,
Peacefully the weapon returned undamaged.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Overpowered Valorite runic weapon stolen,
Scream did the mark, bellowed in rage,
Peacefully the weapon returned undamaged.

You sound quite upset about this still, the GM has said it was stolen in a FFA event where stealing should not be permitted.

No this is not a Haiku entry, pro tip for anyone writing them though quickly search up the word "syllable".

Darkarna

Grandmaster
You sound quite upset about this still, the GM has said it was stolen in a FFA event where stealing should not be permitted.

No this is not a Haiku entry, pro tip for anyone writing them though quickly search up the word "syllable".

What happened yesterday, happened yesterday and not today. The reason for my failed attempt was nothing more than a stab in the dark at sarcastic humour, so please, judge me not for your own assumptions because seriously, you are the last one to be talking about being upset. Kapeesh?

Lithium149

Grandmaster
What happened yesterday, happened yesterday and not today. The reason for my failed attempt was nothing more than a stab in the dark at sarcastic humour, so please, judge me not for your own assumptions because seriously, you are the last one to be talking about being upset. Kapeesh?

Sarcastic humour, and that's why you made a thread about it?

Not too sure what you think I'm upset about, and in the future learn what a syllable means.

Kapeesh?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Sarcastic humour, and that's why you made a thread about it?

Not too sure what you think I'm upset about, and in the future learn what a syllable means.

Kapeesh?

I made a thread about it because as far as I was concerned, what I told was truth and if you think about it, it was truth. Unfortunately, the deeper reasons behind the removal was because of an event *FFA/CTF etc* which I was not aware of until Halygon kindly put me in my place about. As for you being upset, perhaps looking over your previous posts regarding certain events surrounding you, should give you an inkling to what I refer too.. If not, then instead of trying to educate me on what a syllable means, perhaps you need to see a shrink about your short term memory loss..