What Counts as Harrasment?

MicMatty

Neophyte
Hey I am just wondering what counts as griefing/harrasment etc..

Because on my miner I cannot count how many times these two have killed me and not only me but my brothers miners and others I have spoken with. Now I get reds are part of the game that is why I am wondering as where this server draws the line as you can see in my screen shot quickshot even states he will be seeing me again soon they are stealthiers so they are clearly watching my house in front of mine.

Thanks,
MicMatty

OeC4Ojl.jpg

SCNH9vv.jpg

keYlQOW.jpg

sDomGof.jpg

Ranker

Master
Truth they can kill you 1000000 times and nothing will be done. If they start stalking you IRL and stuff like that or abusing bugs or anything of that nature then you have a complaint. Also I will say the brit mines are one of the WORST spots to mine. Even if you own a house right there.

MicMatty

Neophyte
Truth they can kill you 1000000 times and nothing will be done. If they start stalking you IRL and stuff like that or abusing bugs or anything of that nature then you have a complaint. Also I will say the brit mines are one of the WORST spots to mine. Even if you own a house right there.

That sucks specially since you can see in the chat log he is clearly gonna be hunting me down.

I cant answere your question. But my advise would be to take a little break from mining. They will get bored and move on.

And as that may be all true and dandy it gets annoying when the same two are killing your guys every day to every other day so even if you take a break they are still around the corner ready to pounce at any giving moment.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I cant answere your question. But my advise would be to take a little break from mining. They will get bored and move on.

Now they have his location, they will make a point of going back there. Try getting into a discussion with them, eventually they should chat with you and then you can discuss protection or some other arrangement so they feel guilty about killing you. Or move house. Not really much more can be done unless they become abusive.

You could also make a disarm thief.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I welcome the attention, but yeah it can get annoying if you're not prepared to deal with it. Just don't let ppl know they are getting to ya if you can't fight back or get help to fight back. There have been some legendary neighborhood fueds on UOF if you wanna write your own chapter you can go that route. Or you can try to make peace, ppl have often made friends with former rival neighbors as well.

meh.ro6438.jpg

Last edited:

Ranker

Master
I welcome the attention, but yeah it can get annoying if you're not prepared to deal with it. Just don't let ppl know they are getting to ya if you can't fight back or get help to fight back. There have been some legendary neighborhood fueds on UOF if you wanna write your own chapter you can go that route. Or you can try to make peace, ppl have often made friends with former rival neighbors as well.

meh.ro6438.jpg

My house is like 2 screens tops from Poptarts house. I have to say, I have never been pked around there though. He keeps me safe? Lol

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hey I am just wondering what counts as griefing/harrasment etc..

Because on my miner I cannot count how many times these two have killed me and not only me but my brothers miners and others I have spoken with. Now I get reds are part of the game that is why I am wondering as where this server draws the line as you can see in my screen shot quickshot even states he will be seeing me again soon they are stealthiers so they are clearly watching my house in front of mine.

Thanks,
MicMatty

OeC4Ojl.jpg

SCNH9vv.jpg

keYlQOW.jpg

sDomGof.jpg

That area is really active. I would try less active areas like the town of Cove also Minoc - Mount Kendall.

MicMatty

Neophyte
*Update* Well he did show back up but this time victory was ours but either his guild or friends came we f'ed them up too tho one ran away. I am sure this is just adding fuel to the fire lol he stated again they will be here all night but I have to stand my ground!

sshhaawwnn

Master
if you killed him, stat him. Then when they come back, do the same. Someone griefing miners this bad shouldn't be very hard to kill. If they were any good and actually wanted PVP, they wouldn't target miners. Probably the same guy/group of guys, we run out of bards table and all the other places the noob reds like to frequent.

Young Star

Grandmaster
You shouldn't be so predictable about where you mine. if you go somewhere else for a while he will be bored or just keep statting his reds and put him on timeout.

Pretty much going to echo what others here have told you. I mine alot, and unfortunately you have bought a house outside the cavern that draws the most miner pk's in the game. I'd say switch it up and recall around when you want to do some serious mining... in the meantime - enjoy the sass and excitement of having your own wanker targets ! Lay some ambushes, and get some laughs.

As far as harassment - not even remotely close. This is UO. You take your little pixelly (sp?) life in your hands every time you step outside that door. :D

meh.ro6438.jpg

I laugh at that screenshot every time. So perfectly Ultima, lol.