What Counts as Harrasment?

halygon

Grandmaster
Lots of good commentary here. The truth of the matter is, griefing is a part of UO just as PKs are. As said above, it is over the line when it becomes something more than just in-game griefing. Bringing up IRL stuff is crossing the line.

UO empowers you to deal with your own situations creatively, bluntly, or even poorly. In your situation, you can fight back, mine somewhere else, or have friends help out.

SidX

Grandmaster
My shop was under virtually constant attack from reds in the past until I decided to hire private security. The reds would sign onto multiple alt accounts whenever I banned them and hide in my shop, killing patrons and vendor owners.

My advice to you would be to either relocate or hire private security. Sometimes the larger guilds can protect you with some of their members for a fee-- worth checking if this issue is really straining your experience. I did this and PKing at my shop took a huge decline.

Sadly this grief is part of UO-- GMs won't do anything about it as it doesn't violate the TOS.

Shahzdamn

Adept
I welcome the attention, but yeah it can get annoying if you're not prepared to deal with it. Just don't let ppl know they are getting to ya if you can't fight back or get help to fight back. There have been some legendary neighborhood fueds on UOF if you wanna write your own chapter you can go that route. Or you can try to make peace, ppl have often made friends with former rival neighbors as well.

meh.ro6438.jpg

i've been looking for that picture for like YEARS hahahaha