TY for information. Now i always "stay away" from this shitty place
pled.png

edit: And up this tread
pled.png
all together #CleanShardFromScum!
gglord.png

Thrifty McBeg

Apprentice
I hunt this vendor all the time. Its one of my favorite spots. I think assuming people are camping their own vendors is a little silly. Most people who are shopping have no real idea how oblivious they are to the world.

Some One

Master
hunt this vendor all the time. Its one of my favorite spots. I think assuming people are camping their own vendors is a little silly. Most people who are shopping have no real idea how oblivious they are to the world.
UO has thieves.
This is a real UO thief.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I hunt this vendor all the time. Its one of my favorite spots. I think assuming people are camping their own vendors is a little silly. Most people who are shopping have no real idea how oblivious they are to the world.

It is defined as situational awareness and most ppl sadly lack skills of it. Just look at ppl coming out of Malls, totally oblivious.= being robbed/ pked irl & game.

SpyderBite

Expert
That is all kinds of awesome!

I've always stolen from people who are shopping.. but it never occurred to me to stock my own vendors and wait for marks to come to me. Truly brilliant!

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
The OP never said anything was a scam. It technically fits the description of the word, but no, it's not illegal. It's just cheap.
No one is saying the person should be banned. He's simply warning people to stay away from that vendor and I don't think he deserves bashing for that. I'm sure there's people who are happy to know that happens, especially new players.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
The OP never said anything was a scam. It technically fits the description of the word, but no, it's not illegal. It's just cheap.
No one is saying the person should be banned. He's simply warning people to stay away from that vendor and I don't think he deserves bashing for that. I'm sure there's people who are happy to know that happens, especially new players.

The original title had Scam in it. He changed it once people pointed out this wasn't a scam.