Warning

Bring tax

Apprentice
TjrG49k.png)
DO NOT!!! buy Meta Dragon Eggs from this Yew vendor!!!!! i bought one and owner of vendors was waiting in stealth, stole it right away and within 2 mins has put it back on the vendor!!
TjrG49k.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
As a general rule, I try and stay away from vendors when buying big ticket items. Even a reputable vendor could have disreputable people looking to make a buck. In this case, it's particularly sleazy but not really a scam per say.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
DO NOT!!! buy Meta Dragon Eggs from this Yew vendor!!!!! i bought one and owner of vendors was waiting in stealth, stole it right away and within 2 mins has put it back on the vendor!! I cant figure out how to add pic so ill add link to screenshot, until i figure it out, http://imgur.com/TjrG49k

consider yourself lucky man, to be honest the same thing could have happened to you while trying to buy a 120 taming PS or quicksilver relic, each costing 10 times as much as the large amount im sure you lost over this.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Why would we be hurt? We're just trying to educate someone that appears to be fairly new about the shady shit you have to watch for with buying stuff like that. None of our members have had to buy an egg outside the guild in a very long time. We had like a 4 day streak of getting at least 2/3 RDAs every cycle that only ended when we were busy with something else.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Why would we be hurt? We're just trying to educate someone that appears to be fairly new about the shady shit you have to watch for with buying stuff like that. None of our members have had to buy an egg outside the guild in a very long time. We had like a 4 day streak of getting at least 2/3 RDAs every cycle that only ended when we were busy with something else.

Do you guys just all go out and track as soon as RDAs come up?