Warning

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
This thread needs cocks.....
il_340x270.29604320.jpg

pyRyA30.jpg

steve-o

Grandmaster
So was that the exact same egg back on the vendor later or are you claiming that is a new egg? If it is the same egg then obviously the owner benefited from having someone else waiting to steal it back whenever someone buys it. If the vendor wants to save their reputation and not be viewed as just a thief bait vendor they may want to clear the air.

Even if it was a legal in-game theft and not some expoited game mechanic or something it can still be called a scam. If a seller is making a transaction with the intention of just robbing it back from the buyer I think it is reasonable for the buyer to call it being scammed.
we get everyday eggs he has 5 eggs for sale

im pretty sure none is stealing to resell it we are all multimillionaire, we dont need this shit

Last edited by a moderator:

Really?

Journeyman
Ive sold over 30 dragon eggs there, there was 2 for sale last night, 1 brown 1 shinny green, both were gone this morning and I put a GREY one up for sale, If a thief stole your egg that's terrible and I apologize for that, But I can ensure you that it wasn't an "inside" job.. We sell eggs there daily we are not going to damage our business for pennies.....

Bring tax

Apprentice
I wouldn't post something on forums like this unless I was sure, I spent 15 min standin at vendor looking at both eggs, one that was stolen was hue 691, after stolen I bought other one ( because I really fukn wanted one lol ) recalled hatched it and stabled, went back to vendor to find same hue egg back on there... Huge coincidence maybe huh? I'm over it, got my egg and changed colour, just wanting to warn others about a dodgy business

JackPalance

Master
we get everyday eggs he has 5 eggs for sale

im pretty sure none is stealing to resell it we are all multimillionaire, we dont need this shit
No, I would think the grief would be satisfaction enough.

That being said, I understand that this type of gameplay, while obnoxious IMHO, is necessary to UO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheapsuit

Master
Could have just been a thief and the vendor owner could have been just refilling once he saw it had sold. Not saying this is the case but that it's possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
That being said, I understand that this type of gameplay, while obnoxious IMHO, is necessary to UO.
If "they" didn't want it to happen, it would of been Blessed or weigh 11 stone (btw how much does a Meta Egg weigh?).
I too, don't care for it, but understand the necessity. The newer mainstream games don't allow for stealing or looting of other players (for the most part) and the gaming community has become accustomed to that. I had a Flayer Knife pilfered from my pack the other night at Skara bank, I wanted to congratulate the thief on a successful theft, but they ran off and hid. I would of bought it back from them and they could of made a quick 8k, but that's just how I've taken to look at that situation.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
TjrG49k.png)
TjrG49k
DO NOT!!! buy Meta Dragon Eggs from this Yew vendor!!!!! i bought one and owner of vendors was waiting in stealth, stole it right away and within 2 mins has put it back on the vendor!! I cant figure out how to add pic so ill add link to screenshot, until i figure it out, http://imgur.com/TjrG49k
Upload the pic to imgur.com and paste the 'bbc code.. Im curious to see which vendor shop this involves.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
How to embed an image:
  1. Right click the image and select "Copy Image Address"
  2. In the edit window, click the Image icon.
  3. Paste the the Image Address in the dialog box that displays and click OK.