UOSteam Looting

Greed

Master
yeah it sucks :( ..... as soon as it is backup i'm going to start making a backup of all the macros there because this really sucks not having access to them...also, my 10 cents for the looting is that I tried it, thought it was kind of neat, and then disabled it because it's rather slow compared to say using an autohotkey script or a drag drop macro...also the gump is this huge thing that takes up half the screen and is annoying to have to continually close over and over and over whenever i'm looting stuff

Bunnky

Grandmaster
yeah it sucks :( ..... as soon as it is backup i'm going to start making a backup of all the macros there because this really sucks not having access to them...also, my 10 cents for the looting is that I tried it, thought it was kind of neat, and then disabled it because it's rather slow compared to say using an autohotkey script or a drag drop macro...also the gump is this huge thing that takes up half the screen and is annoying to have to continually close over and over and over whenever i'm looting stuff
Try having it enabled during server events lol.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Ryzz Brah

Novice
People still use UOSteam?! Why? I quit using it as soon as Shane disabled the macro system on that program. Also quit playing due to being too lazy to reconfigure razer all over again. Also is Razer still the only decent program and has it been updated in the past year or is there somewhere I can find the most up to date version?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
slow or not, doesnt matter, if any staff was paying attention to ANY of those mobs with easter eggs dropped on them, they were FLYING off the corpse picked clean without a single weapon/armor moved from the devourer corpse..... yeh no scripts being used aye? What did that guy from Hunger Games 2 say??? There's always a flaw in the system?