un-randomize explosion spell timer

Don Key

Master
If there was a reason for it then leave it be. It's clear that the timer was being abused for some odd reason so who really cares if it's slightly off. Learn how to disrupt xhealers if you have to have a perfectly timed dump to drop people

K A Z

Grandmaster
If there was a reason for it then leave it be. It's clear that the timer was being abused for some odd reason so who really cares if it's slightly off. Learn how to disrupt xhealers if you have to have a perfectly timed dump to drop people

typical case of "if you don't pvp, don't comment on pvp topics"

Don Key

Master
Typical case of "if you can only win with perfectly timed synch dumps then whine about it on the forums"

Having a random explode timer that is tenths of a second, TENTHS.. big fucking deal. Most "pvpers" field more than 2 anyway so what difference does it make?

Don Key

Master
I won't bother arguing with someone with downs syndrome.

The delay makes things interesting. The only reason why it would bother people is if they are relying on a perfectly timed exp+eb combo to drop someone in a group.

I suppose it has made for some awkward exp+exp+eb combos on the field but whatever. Deal with it.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I won't bother arguing with someone with downs syndrome.

The delay makes things interesting. The only reason why it would bother people is if they are relying on a perfectly timed exp+eb combo to drop someone in a group.

I suppose it has made for some awkward exp+exp+eb combos on the field but whatever. Deal with it.

wow, we're dancing that dance now?

you have no fucking clue. A delay like that doesn't make "things interesting", it makes 2v2 RNG based, boring and dull. Just because things are broken doesn't mean that anyone should have to "deal with them".

Don Key

Master
2v2 duelers are the minority. So yeah, deal with it.

A delay like that isn't "more than you can imagine". That's hyperbole. I've been playing this game long enough to know that a minute RNG to explosion damage timing is not a big deal.

Stop pretending it is just because you can't 2v2 duel in the pits without adapting.

K A Z

Grandmaster
wow you're an idiot. Who ever said anything about duellers or the pits? This is ********. I know why i originally said that I wouldn't argue with you.

Don Key

Master
If it's 2v2 in the field and you can't get around a small RNG delay on the explode spell, you're bad.

In the pits is the only place where this RNG would actually be an issue. And nobody care about pit fighting.

K A Z

Grandmaster
If it's 2v2 in the field and you can't get around a small RNG delay on the explode spell, you're bad.

In the pits is the only place where this RNG would actually be an issue. And nobody care about pit fighting.

please get out of this thread noob

agauo

Master
Because the explosion RNG is exposing you to be bad at pvp? Okay

I'll gladly beat you in any type of pvp if you think I am bad. Whether it be 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, pits or field. 5x, alchy, whatever.

Syncs are way too easy to heal (pits or field) for anyone with even a little pvp skill. If you are trying to argue like upwards of 1/2 a second delay between explosion damage is not a big difference I don't know what else to say.

People are going to script ebs/lightnings/whatever whether there is a random delay or not. Fixing it so that there is no more randomness would mean better syncs which would mean groups of 2 or 3 people are able to go out and pvp more reliably. Obviously the groups of 5+ aren't effected by random explo damage because they have enough that it does not matter. The people being hurt by this RNG are the groups of 2-3. It would also mean more skillfull heals and more people dying.