Trammel but not trammel

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Imagine if one of our reds used a meta pet? They would already be nurfed. Ie look at denoz's pet. 120 wrestling and 140 magery and eval.... It's stupid in pvp... It hasn't been nurfed because he's one of the care bear rainbow club.
Imagine you investing that much time into making a character/training a pet... Yeah, not going to happen. You macro up a char in 2 days and complain about maybe having statloss.

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

K A Z

Grandmaster
Imagine you investing that much time into making a character/training a pet... Yeah, not going to happen. You macro up a char in 2 days and complain about maybe having statloss.

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

wenndy nd jenny have most likely spent more time farming/getting rares / doing BODs on UOF than you ever will... these kids been playing this shard since day 1 and are amongst the richest I would guess.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Why don't they just make it so no pets use FB, unless you have GM vet. That kills all pvp tamers, without nerfing pvm tamers. (cause let's face it, pvp tamers are lame.)

Staff

Young Player Help

Why are you guys being little girls. When was the last time you guys even heard a staff member talking about implementing new statloss outside that post. I pretty much made it clear that it isn't being implemented. BUT YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING IT UP. Get it through your thick ass skulls that it isn't happening.

Meta pets need a nerf. Getting hit by 140 magery spells combined with the fire breaths is overkill. This will not impact PvM. You guys seem to think that because you spent a few weeks training your pet you should be able to 1 shot reds. Get over it.

And you reds, dear god. You are worse than the tamers. Everyone here seems to forget that statloss was a thing pre-trammel. No consequence pvping is also pretty trammel. I think your crying about possible statloss is the most trammel thing on this server. Fucking babies.

Devil Jin

Master
Why are you guys being little girls. When was the last time you guys even heard a staff member talking about implementing new statloss outside that post. I pretty much made it clear that it isn't being implemented. BUT YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING IT UP. Get it through your thick ass skulls that it isn't happening.

Meta pets need a nerf. Getting hit by 140 magery spells combined with the fire breaths is overkill. This wil not impact PvM. You guys seem to think that because you spent a few weeks training your pet you shoudl be able to 1 shot reds. Get over it.

then say hello to a dead server

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
The mentality of the PvM crowd is really confusing to me. I honestly just don't get it. You can go out and farm to your heart's content, and in most cases you won't even see a red. In the event that you do, you can recall out with 1 button. In the event that you die (which should be extremely rare if you have a recall macro) you lose a bit of gold then come back in and go again. A few minutes downtime, if that.

But what exactly is the point of playing if you don't get situations like this? What are you even farming for? Playing an ancient wizard game just to stand around endlessly grinding pixel gold seems like an enormous waste of time to me, and there are better games suited to that. Even if you remove all red penalties you will still be more successful than them in the pixel gold department since they sacrifice their farming time to chase you around.

K A Z

Grandmaster

Meta pets need a nerf. Getting hit by 140 magery spells combined with the fire breaths is overkill. This will not impact PvM. You guys seem to think that because you spent a few weeks training your pet you should be able to 1 shot reds. Get over it.

And you reds, dear god. You are worse than the tamers. Everyone here seems to forget that statloss was a thing pre-trammel. No consequence pvping is also pretty trammel. I think your crying about possible statloss is the most trammel thing on this server. Fucking babies.

and here lays the problem: people are waiting for no overland stat.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I die by this = Nerf it
We died to this OP skill = Nerf it
Why did you implement this new weapon it hits too hard= Nerf it

Why dont some of you people actually do some homework and prove your cases. UO is a game that's been around for a long time and most of the playerbase is older and has a more knowledgeable mmo background. Yet people still want results NOW without knowing any hard statistical data that they have tested. I have never bickered about anything here and when I do I will have logged data like I have done with every other game.

This guy said it all .

i rest my case .

Staff

Young Player Help
then say hello to a dead server

What are you even talking about? Please put together a sentence that makes sense and addresses a point instead of some random jibberish. The meta pet thing is going to kill the server? The statloss? Are you daft? I just said the statloss ISN'T COMING IN. I also somehow doubt nerfing meta pets so that they are not 1 shotting reds is going to make anyone quit either.

Messremb

Grandmaster

Meta pets need a nerf. Getting hit by 140 magery spells combined with the fire breaths is overkill. This wil not impact PvM. You guys seem to think that because you spent a few weeks training your pet you shoudl be able to 1 shot reds. Get over it.
Not only will the shard be better off without them. But you won't have to read all their crying threads either. And it will cut down on the need for forum moderation. Call it a win win win.

Staff

Young Player Help
EVERYTHING I SAY IS JIBBERSIH!! I VOTE TRAMMEL YES<3 WHOS WITH ME POKEMANS AND RAINBOWS<3

xoxo hugs and kisses

You're an idiot. Enjoy your forum ban. Anyone else that doesn't contribute in a constructive manner and make a well thought out post can also have a forum ban.

so-LOW

Grandmaster

I was jking, im quiting just cuz i never play anymore and want ppl to have sum fun, and sum to get griefed

so-LOW

Grandmaster

Statloss is honestly perfect how.it is except for champ.zones should be 0-2 hour stat loss (havent been on i think it hasnt been changed)

Lexington

Grandmaster
I can understand your frustration @Adam.... but the addition of the short and long term murder system was a good thing for UOF.
The problem here is most just can’t, or don't want to understand the system. The new system would give PK's more freedom. I was looking forward to playing mine again. I put her on the shelf because of our current system.
The people whining are the ones getting caught up with the term "Perma Statloss". Its only perma if you're STUPID and rez with short term counts above the cap and or are too cheap to pay the fine!
The only reds that the new system would affect, drastically, are those that go out to mass kill and once they die/get stated they log off of that toon and log onto the next to mass kill again. Even then with the ability to have 3 accounts this really isn't a factor. If you’re in a potential statloss… macro one account while playing on another.
I can't understand why people refuse to see the benefits? Adam, please reconsider your decision.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I can understand your frustration @Adam.... but the addition of the short and long term murder system was a good thing for UOF.
The problem here is most just can’t, or don't want to understand the system. The new system would give PK's more freedom. I was looking forward to playing mine again. I put her on the shelf because of our current system.
The people whining are the ones getting caught up with the term "Perma Statloss". Its only perma if you're STUPID and rez with short term counts above the cap and or are too cheap to pay the fine!
The only reds that the new system would affect, drastically, are those that go out to mass kill and once they die/get stated they log off of that toon and log onto the next to mass kill again. Even then with the ability to have 3 accounts this really isn't a factor. If you’re in a potential statloss… macro one account while playing on another.
I can't understand why people refuse to see the benefits? Adam, please reconsider your decision.

It wouldn't effect any red badly lol as it is they would have 48 hr stat, as it "would" have been is pay 25k and move on...

People need to read before they rage my only concern was champ spawn and even then i should have thought about it before crying and realized it was better for everyone concerned..

Messremb

Grandmaster
It wouldn't effect any red badly lol as it is they would have 48 hr stat, as it "would" have been is pay 25k and move on...

People need to read before they rage my only concern was champ spawn and even then i should have thought about it before crying and realized it was better for everyone concerned..
This may be the first time I have liked one of your posts. Well done.

Adam, keep in mind that all players will judge new changes based on how it affects their game play. That's why your opinion should matter more, as your only motive is to make the shard better. I think its great you listen to us the players, and give us a chance to speak or minds, but you will never get all of us to agree on anything.take what we say with a grain of salt and realize we don't all have the big picture like you do. In the end the majority of us will adapt to any changes you decide are best.

P.S. Everyone I have talked with agrees you are one of the best things to happen to uof. Don't let the children get you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.