WTS Trained Meta Pet + Meta Ball + Blood Talons *LOOK*

the flube

Grandmaster
too much work.

8mil is a cheap price for all of this but if the 8mil buyout is not reached then it will go to the highest bidder on saturday.. whether they are in POWER or not doesn't matter to me

CURRENT BID IS 5MILZ

Real Sir Dwayne

Grandmaster
5m

6jfrdh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Trammel tears are flowing... He's selling a fire sale dragon... Jesus buy it while the bargain lasts.

Not everyone has an 18 hour a day UO addiction and ability like BLOWMISTA and Dragonx who farm mindlessly training up a pixel.

Even if a POWER member managed to train one of these up they would get nurfed pretty quickly from all the trammel tears.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Trammel tears are flowing... He's selling a fire sale dragon... Jesus buy it while the bargain lasts.

Not everyone has an 18 hour a day UO addiction and ability like BLOWMISTA and Dragonx who farm mindlessly training up a pixel.

Even if a POWER member managed to train one of these up they would get nurfed pretty quickly from all the trammel tears.
i am at work for those 18 hours thank you very much, it just so happens i can play uo while making $2000-$3000 a day at my job.

the flube

Grandmaster
Will you accept donation wearable trades? I have some high end items id offer
depends on the rarity and how hard they are to sell. PM me with what you've got

only trades im really interested in are; dono coins and true rares