WTS Trained Meta Pet + Meta Ball + Blood Talons *LOOK*

the flube

Grandmaster
SELLING THIS META PET!! ICE BLUE AND TRAINED TO THE BEGGING OF LVL 4!

THIS PET HAS ALSO JUST HAD A "BLOOD RELIC" APPLIED TO IT! this is the combat affect called blood talons that does rapid damage to surrounding spawn when it bleeds. this skill will increase as u train this pet!

The meta ball is 3 MILLION GOLD ON THE GOLD SINK VENDOR, IT IS already linked to this pet and will work for anyone. The dragon keeps its current level, relics, and exp upon transfer and also instant bonds to whoever you transfer it to! The next level of evolution for this pet is a young dragon !!

EVERYTHING COMES TOGETHER! METABALL - METAPET- BLOOD RELIC
ACCEPTING DONO COINS @ 190K PER
s/b 3mil

b/o 8mil

BIDDING ENDS ON SATURDAY WHEN I GET ON

6jfrdh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Strife

Master
Amazing deal on this. The meta eggs alone are going for 3 to 5 mill, the meta stone is 3 mill and the relic is 2 mill. Get your bids in while you can!

Also, Flube, how does the blood talon work ? Worthwhile relic ?

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
If I didn't have an egg and meta stone, I would have bought this out asap lol
if i had 8 mil gold i would buy this for my provoke tamers=]
i already got a stage 5 charcoal with godlen and quicksilver lvl 3 on my pvp tamer:p

the flube

Grandmaster
Amazing deal on this. The meta eggs alone are going for 3 to 5 mill, the meta stone is 3 mill and the relic is 2 mill. Get your bids in while you can!

Also, Flube, how does the blood talon work ? Worthwhile relic ?
this is one of the best relics, drops blood that does constant damage to anything surrounding it. similar to the acid spit out by gilbarta and black widow in spider dungeon! having this also helps level up your pet faster

Strife

Master
this is one of the best relics, drops blood that does constant damage to anything surrounding it. similar to the acid spit out by gilbarta and black widow in spider dungeon! having this also helps level up your pet faster
Thanks Flube. Any chance you have any of those relics for sale lol?

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Not to Hijack flubes thread lol, but how does the quicksilver work? Is it worth it for PVM?
hehehe quicksilver is badass, get it yourself and u will love it, plus its experinces real fast like 30x the speed of golden relic, you will see it level up once every 2 days to level 10 fast=]

Bromista

Grandmaster
Here we go...more bidding up from within the guild.

If you really wanted it, it would be yours already. Can't deny that. Items are always offered yo guildmates first and at a steep discount, especially within a guild with pockets as deep as POWERs. If not then you're doing it wrong.

POWER has done it before and they're doing it again. I have my own meta so I have no part in this auction other than to call out the BS when I see it.

Poor form. Buyers beware.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
i sell anything to my guild mates for 60% off market price, but then my guild members wont leave my guild anytime soon:p guess he dont trust his own members who join only to ride his wave of good fortunes.

the flube

Grandmaster
Here we go...more bidding up from within the guild.

If you really wanted it, it would be yours already. Can't deny that. Items are always offered yo guildmates first and at a steep discount, especially within a guild with pockets as deep as POWERs. If not then you're doing it wrong.

POWER has done it before and they're doing it again. I have my own meta so I have no part in this auction other than to call out the BS when I see it.

Poor form. Buyers beware.
there is 9mil+ worth of items up for bid, not to mention the time it takes to train a dragon to level 4 and you're calling BS on a 5mil bid? plz stay outa my thread blowmista

Bromista

Grandmaster
Doesn't change the fact that it is being bid up when someone else could get it cheaper, mr. moneybags.

Selling your meta cause you can't afk train it anymore? :(

I'll call out whatever I want, wherever I want.

Bromista

Grandmaster
He got busted afk training it, and we all know if he can't have it on eady-mode he doesn't want it. He and old azz had some pretty elaborate scripts running to keep himself and the meta alive while afk killing trolls in despise and gazers in covetous.

Shane was pissed. Flube is lucky his meta was only reverted one stage and not trashed entirely.

Looks like a fire sale to me.

How was jail, flube?