Taming, lore, and the loss of meditation

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Unfortunately the site that used to have the info in using is no longer up. Not sure what time frame stratics is using. I will gladly drop my lore on one of my tamers to test what this server is using.
I would love to know what formula is being used here as it makes some viable templates. It also can be used to go 120 lore and gain control of mobs with lower Taming.

Bromista

Grandmaster
A. LHR don't have a fuckin' clue.

B. Why have a DB on a mage tamer? What a waste.

That makes about as much sense as having a red Legendary tamer...yes we are all still laughing at you LHR.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Mine is 120 provo, 115 tame/lore. Med is only thing ive took points out of. My fav is 2 ww when I farm. When I farm with my brother we run 2 bettles and 2 ww.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
am I crazy to cut some vet (to 90 or 95) to fit more taming/lore? also I have never had a big problem with GM provo and a GM instrument even on ballys, shadow ballys, AWs, etc...

jamison1987

Master
I've been living with 90 mage/70 med for a solid 18 months now. It has its downsides for sure, but the benefits far outweigh the costs :)
So with 90 Magery, can you cast resurrection fairly well? I've thought about dropping Magery to raise up my Provo a bit but idk..
For me, using a death beetle is not an option. My death Beatle rapes most mobs and IMO a dragon isn't even in the same class as a death Beatle cuz of the deadly poison. A beetles poison ability is a fantastic defense because it keeps the enemy using mana to cure itself over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizx13

Grandmaster
So with 90 Magery, can you cast resurrection fairly well? I've thought about dropping Magery to raise up my Provo a bit but idk..
For me, using a death beetle is not an option. My death Beatle rapes most mobs and IMO a dragon isn't even in the same class as a death Beatle cuz of the deadly poison. A beetles poison ability is a fantastic defense because it keeps the enemy using mana to cure itself over and over.

100% no fail with scroll

Bromista

Grandmaster

I'd recommend gating to a shrine of that tells you anything.

But yeah you can res. Takes ten tries sometimes tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
if you never want to die again to pks an easy tip is have your runebooks set to a safe rune. have recall casted. see a red name spam all follow me and click a rune book (even a runebook hotkey) with precasted recall you wont die. Its only when I get lazy do I get PK'ed while farming. As a provo tamer you shouldnt be using your mana much, why med is usually dropped. I dropped my med and vet to 90 with 120/120 but I don't have provoke on my tamer.