WTB Swamp dragon [bought]

Guwap

Grandmaster
You are too easy to troll!! stop making it so easy or it won't be fun!

We all had a good laugh at you haha, knowing that you were raging when we spammed owned 1v1

He got stuck on a tree and a bear. We didn't even have to stun him. It was pretty pathetic.

@Memphist harry is silky Johnston aka hobajeba. Remember the really annoying rager we used to play with? Yeah, same guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I tamed 6 the day they added them, but it looks like they slowed down the down spawn rate.

op, I will sell you one for 50k
I'm not in ur guild but in alliance with trinsic. Any discounts? [emoji4] thanks!

41 responses and I thought so many r selling [emoji12] thanks

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
lol @Harry Berries -- he single handled ruined ]$[ to the point they have 4 members now(no one wants to play with a white trash rager like this).
Glut!!!!! I was waiting for you buddy! How you doing man? Still having sex with girls man? Your such a beast man! Cya around man. I didn't know we have 4 members guess that will be upsetting when I get home and everyone left... Lol you always are one step ahead of me!

Eqms 1v1 vs Silky
Silky- 1
Eqms/ pass me the hookah - 0

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
He got stuck on a tree and a bear. We didn't even have to stun him. It was pretty pathetic.

@Memphist harry is silky Johnston aka hobajeba. Remember the really annoying rager we used to play with? Yeah, same guy.
Lol your trolling me with eqms.. The fact you tell everyone I'm a rager is funny tho. Seeing your actions after not working or with $ seems your the one going above and beyond to troll us. Your worse than itame ever was.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
The fact is that it is in fact a fact.
If you honestly believe I'm a rager then I really dislike you for clouding your mind with hate. Your personal attacks do nothing but make you look like a shitty person. I wouldn't stoop to your level. I don't even have a problem with you just responding to your actions and shit talking. Your on a revenge path and that's fine. I enjoy the target on my back. I love being the first person targeted in every fight. You on the other hand can't handle it and shy away from it and say ou learned your lesson. Paint your own picture bud best of luck. You play with blowmista after what he did to you... Just shows what your willing to do on your revenge path.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
We are newbs in purple... but you were so bad at PVP you got cut from a guild of newbs #sadBUTtrue

p.s.

]$[ was defeated in the 10v10 vs EQMS the week you joined, since then ]$[ fell apart... not a coincidence

Guwap

Grandmaster
If you honestly believe I'm a rager then I really dislike you for clouding your mind with hate. Your personal attacks do nothing but make you look like a shitty person. I wouldn't stoop to your level. I don't even have a problem with you just responding to your actions and shit talking. Your on a revenge path and that's fine. I enjoy the target on my back. I love being the first person targeted in every fight. You on the other hand can't handle it and shy away from it and say ou learned your lesson. Paint your own picture bud best of luck. You play with blowmista after what he did to you... Just shows what your willing to do on your revenge path.

You're the first person targeted because you're an easy kill...

You fuck over your friends repeatedly, and I work together in alliance with someone I have bad history with. Not sure how you get to call me a shitty person.

I said "I learned my lesson" to Joe when I died bc I dropped a field on an RDA gate before 12 Pokemon popped out with all guard. What did you think I meant?

It means I stand back a little bit next time. :)

Harry Berries

Grandmaster

You fuck over your friends repeatedly, and I work together in alliance with someone I have bad history with. Not sure how you get to call me a shitty person.

I said "I learned my lesson" to Joe when I died bc I dropped a field on an RDA gate before 12 Pokemon popped out with all guard. What did you think I meant?

Lol right wasn't and easy enough kill at the rda clearly. 3 of us tamers killed all of you. So maybe you need to teach your trammy friends how to play a little.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lol right wasn't and easy enough kill at the rda clearly. 3 of us tamers killed all of you. So maybe you need to teach your trammy friends how to play a little.

a.) your guild lost a 10v10 to EQMS and half its members quit shortly after you joined
b.) you were kicked from EQMS for being bad at PVP -- you werent even good enoug to hang with newbs
c.) youve been raging for months since then #tears #delicious
d.) you play this game for PVE, you dont play a red, and you have never factioned #trueTrammy
e.) 1600 posts, 150 likes = no one likes you bc you're a white trash rager

God.RG

Grandmaster
Clearly your stupid ass doesn't realize that I already have them. Your the dumbass who would put iron armor on yours you stupid trammy. While mine is in exceptional Val armor on my red. So hush your lip. And I know the spawn timer so clearly 6 in a day is you talking out your ass as usual. How about you come in our rda and get dunked you noobs.
ROFL THIS GUY IS SO MAD AND STILL OVERUSING THE TERM "DUNKED"

Bromista

Grandmaster
God. Damn.

How did I miss this gem of a thread. Silky Johnston making a complete and total ass of himself as per usual.

Get help. For fucks sake, get help.

Bromista

Grandmaster

Guwap. Just stop. You are the worst. And shame on you for putting aside a beef.

I mean seriously who doesn't hold a grudge to the death these days?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Double tagged! Does that make me cool? Plz confirm.

Poor Silky doesn't realize that his own stupid actions have hurt his friends merely by association, and even when he doesn't mean to fuck them over.

Then he fucks them over with intent.

What a JOKE guildmate ! LAWL !

True story: most people wear being targeted first with a badge of honor because that means they are either the groups caller, because they are good at making people mad, or because they are just plain good.

Silky is everyone's first target because everyone knows he's a rager. Some badge you're wearing, buddy!

LAWL !

Weland

Grandmaster
@Guwap went and tamed my first two drakes for me when I hit the minimum taming requirements. This was the first time I met him or even talked with him. From an outsiders opinion he is of quality character.