WTB Swamp dragon [bought]

Messremb

Grandmaster
No I don't? What are you talking about? I've never seen you 1v1 ever in this game in my entire life.
Outside destard the other day, was pretty funny, keep raging that all the people you bailed on are getting all the shit you wanted!

Might have an uninformed forum rager of the year candidate right here folks

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
Whats going on here??

white trash rager -- check
bashing a buying/selling thread -- check
filling a thread with misinformed bs -- check

Yup typical white trash rager harry barries derailing another thread

ps no one likes you bruv

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Outside destard the other day, was pretty funny, keep raging that all the people you bailed on are getting all the shit you wanted!

Might have an uninformed forum rager of the year candidate right here folks
1v1 you mean when I recalled in to 5 reds? Ah yeah I remember. You sound like eqms 1v1 = 1v5 ... Sound typed destard entrance. So I guess sorry for responding to my guild mates. Something you wouldn't k ow about sitting at Brit bank. And I'm pretty sure we dunked your whole guild at destard and at destard Idoc lol

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Whats going on here??

white trash rager -- check
bashing a buying/selling thread -- check
filling a thread with misinformed bs -- check

Yup typical white trash rager harry barries derailing another thread

ps no one likes you bruv

Mission accomplished? Likes of forums = popularity damn I messed up. Maybe I should join a Zerg guild and role 15 deep because I'm tired of being dunked... Oh shit I'm you!

Messremb

Grandmaster
1v1 you mean when I recalled in to 5 reds? Ah yeah I remember. You sound like eqms 1v1 = 1v5 ... Sound typed destard entrance. So I guess sorry for responding to my guild mates. Something you wouldn't k ow about sitting at Brit bank. And I'm pretty sure we dunked your whole guild at destard and at destard Idoc lol
You are too easy to troll!! stop making it so easy or it won't be fun!

We all had a good laugh at you haha, knowing that you were raging when we spammed owned 1v1

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
It's kinda sad how much attention I get on forums.. You all call in your whole guilds for forums pvp lol. I think eqms should ally TC they need protection!

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
Mission accomplished? Likes of forums = popularity damn I messed up. Maybe I should join a Zerg guild and role 15 deep because I'm tired of being dunked... Oh shit I'm you!

lol 2easy..

You already did join the zerg guild and you were swiftly kicked the fuck out because we realized what a piece of shit ,white trash rager you are.

ps #dunked

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
You are too easy to troll!! stop making it so easy or it won't be fun!

We all had a good laugh at you haha, knowing that you were raging when we spammed owned 1v1
Didn't see you spam actually... Just Rezed recalled and restocked at my butler.. What's sad is how 5 people tried to res kill me and everyone failed. That's the sad part.

BEN!

Grandmaster
Lol you have degraded to stalking to me... Not sure what's worse? How about you go kill me afk or something? Or when I tab over and fight you call in 15 people with FS preloaded lol. Can't wait!!!!

lol, your shit talking someone in a WTB Swamp dragon thread and im the stalker, yeah

And when do you ever fight? your run or recall, your not capable of defending yourself... you calling someone else trammy is comical, Silky johnson is the easiest kill we get

he also wins the award for dumbest name, sorry about your soft dick issues

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
lol 2easy..

You already did join the zerg guild and you were swiftly kicked the fuck out because we realized what a piece of shit ,white trash rager you are.

ps #dunked
You sound ********. I got merged from my guild. Pked your whole guild in town and at idocs and rdas because they were fags. And I don't like playing with people who are out for themselves. I stick with a trustworthy group of people. I don't Zerg with randoms... Or join for protection from gank squads like azria and LHR. I g2g tho thanks for the chat.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
lol, your shit talking someone in a WTB Swamp dragon thread and im the stalker, yeah

And when do you ever fight? your run or recall, your not capable of defending yourself... you calling someone else trammy is comical, Silky johnson is the easiest kill we get

he also wins the award for dumbest name, sorry about your soft dick issues
Obviously never seen Dave chapelle... Clearly your ********

BEN!

Grandmaster
yes, everyone else is ********

reevaluate yourself

stop browsing WTS WTB threads looking for trammy things to talk shit about, everyone knows your trash and its not helping

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
You sound ********. I got merged from my guild. Pked your whole guild in town and at idocs and rdas because they were fags. And I don't like playing with people who are out for themselves. I stick with a trustworthy group of people. I don't Zerg with randoms... Or join for protection from gank squads like azria and LHR. I g2g tho thanks for the chat.

lolol @ <$> being a trustworthy group of people

ps lolz originally joined EQMS for protection, don't forget the night in deceit when you first ran into us and we wiped 4 of your 5 man crew, ofc tom got away.

BEN!

Grandmaster

this comment is great... couldn't fit more delusion into a paragraph if he tried

don't like playing with people who are out for themselves LAWL !

fuck you @Guwap baracoon way more trustworthy