WTB Swamp dragon [bought]

Messremb

Grandmaster
6 in one day.. Typical delusional messremb lol.
Gave 3 to guild mates, sold 2 for 25k each, and kept one for myself (its got barding on it). Have tamed 2 others, since one for yet another guild mate and one I have to sell.

Sorry you haven't figured out how easy these are to get yet.

Typical $ talking without having a clue.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Clearly your stupid ass doesn't realize that I already have them. Your the dumbass who would put iron armor on yours you stupid trammy. While mine is in exceptional Val armor on my red. So hush your lip. And I know the spawn timer so clearly 6 in a day is you talking out your ass as usual. How about you come in our rda and get dunked you noobs.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Macbeth buy this why you can. The value of these pets will rise. Especially when everyone realizes how key they will be to dungeon pvp and pve for dexxers. Unless your run 15+ then I guess it wouldn't matter. But with slayer armor and a Val swampy you can't die... Unless your messremb

Messremb

Grandmaster
Clearly your stupid ass doesn't realize that I already have them. Your the dumbass who would put iron armor on yours you stupid trammy. While mine is in exceptional Val armor on my red. So hush your lip. And I know the spawn timer so clearly 6 in a day is you talking out your ass as usual. How about you come in our rda and get dunked you noobs.
You are going to feel real dumb when you realize the additional spawn they added its a 1-2 day timer now, and the first day was instant and that's when I tamed 6.

talk about talking out your ass tell me more about your exceptional Val barding!!

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
You are going to feel real dumb when you realize the additional spawn they added its a 1-2 day timer now, and the first day was instant and that's when I tamed 6.

talk about talking out your ass tell me more about your exceptional Val barding!!
Trammy bank sitter. Only place you see this guy in game. And if your going by what you said and your selling for 50k your still an idiot. But that's to be expected by someone with absolutely no sense of the game unless it's at west Brit bank.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Your guild is so terrible you all call to eqms for help haha. Then they come kill all you guys hahhaha. Real smart. You guys are sad. You know your a punk ass guild when you call to eqms to help you because you can't beat us ever. Even when you come in 10v3 all die LOL... @Bobby123 killed your whole guild while young dragons tanked your shitty pets, that evilhy most likely killed so many times that they're shit.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Your guild is so terrible you all call to eqms for help haha. Then they come kill all you guys hahhaha. Real smart. You guys are sad. You know your a punk ass guild when you call to eqms to help you because you can't beat us ever. Even when you come in 10v3 all die LOL... @Bobby123 killed your whole guild while young dragons tanked your shitty pets, that evilhy most likely killed so many times that they're shit.
So much delicious rage. I simply can't eat any more of it.... Ok if you insist!

Remember when you recalled in to help your buddies and didn't even get one screen before you died 1v1

Haha

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
So much delicious rage. I simply can't eat any more of it.... Ok if you insist!

Remember when you recalled in to help your buddies and didn't even get one screen before you died 1v1

Haha
No I don't? What are you talking about? I've never seen you 1v1 ever in this game in my entire life.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
harry berries also sounds so dumb

hes degraded to shit talkin swamp dragon AR choices meow
Lol you have degraded to stalking to me... Not sure what's worse? How about you go kill me afk or something? Or when I tab over and fight you call in 15 people with FS preloaded lol. Can't wait!!!!