WTS Swamp Dragon Barding Deeds 300k/+60 ASH Hammer Swings 25k!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I will be accepting offerings of ingots and rope to craft for you an exceptional barding deed with 100% success using my ancient hammer. I will then sell you the barding deed for 25k.

Scamming via forums is a bannable offense. If necessary I can give collateral.

General Barding Information:
  • Bonus applies to PvM only.
  • Requires a stack of 2k ingots and 10 rope per deed.
  • Barding can be repaired by any Legendary Blacksmith who repairs the dragon directly. Repair deeds may not be used.
  • The armor itself takes 10% of the damage received by the player and starts with 2500 Durability, reduced by 1 each time it is repaired (should last pretty much forever)
  • Durability can be checked by using Arms Lore on the dragon.
  • All ore now provides the maximum bonus of 20% when exceptional, regardless of type
Why choose Bromista, you ask? Sure, you could use those other guys but if it's after hours and you just gotta have a deed made...I'm open late just message me on Discord :)

*shadow deed available*

Last edited:

Bromista

Grandmaster
An aside: apologies to you @EnviousGL I told you that I would let you handle swings for the general public and I would supply our alliance but I have had a lot of demand for deeds. I'm going to urge anyone reading this to give Fb your business in the interest of fair play.

If Fb is unavailable I will gladly make your dragon barding.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yeah rope prices are jacked up lately. it went to like 10-12k after the deeds were released. Now I see it selling for 20k each.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Not hijacking...offering assistance for those needed...selling Ropes at 20k per :)

Free bump Bromista...if I could find a swampy I might just make one myself for my meta dexxer :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah rope prices are jacked up lately. it went to like 10-12k after the deeds were released. Now I see it selling for 20k each.
I'd like to see this change but seems unlikely.

I rarely fish so I probably won't be producing much rope on my own. Mostly returns from CG I'd say.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
If I may ask an extremely noobie question. What are swings and bard deeds ?

Swings are him using his hammer to take a "swing" to make your request.

Barding deeds are armor for a swamp dragon to increase damage reduction for your character while mounted.

Another free bump :)

Young Star

Grandmaster
If I may ask an extremely noobie question. What are swings and bard deeds ?
The swamp dragon armor (barding) has a low success chance at 120 blacksmith. Using a +60 ancient smithy makes it 100% to get exceptional. That awards you the highest possible damage reduction for you when riding your swampy.

I just want to vouch that I made a successful transaction with Bromista. Other then having to go through the necessary hoops to make sure none of the materials got swiped in the exchange (2k ingots aren't light) everything went smoothly.