WTS Swamp Dragon Barding Deeds 300k/+60 ASH Hammer Swings 25k!

Wildboar

Master
A commodity box would really be a nice accommodation to your customers, then they could just buy these 10,000 shadow ingots I will put on my vendors as commodity deeds. To bad we can't use the box to re-up the deeds to return stuff to our bank boxes.

Sea Serpent Vendors!!

They will be on my Glacial Staff vendor in a yellow bag, my vendor house (a white small marble tower) is beside the first house on the right hand side of the road as you start out of Britain toward the bog on the Minoc Road. It is like 2 tiles from the road sign and 2 tiles off the right hand side of the road just a few of steps out of the town guard limit. Coor. 10° 27' N, 25° 56' E Grab a rune while you are there. :]

Bromista

Grandmaster
A commodity box would really be a nice accommodation to your customers, then they could just buy these 10,000 shadow ingots I will put on my vendors as commodity deeds. To bad we can't use the box to re-up the deeds to return stuff to our bank boxes.

Sea Serpent Vendors!!

They will be on my Glacial Staff vendor in a yellow bag, my vendor house (a white small marble tower) is beside the first house on the right hand side of the road as you start out of Britain toward the bog on the Minoc Road. It is like 2 tiles from the road sign and 2 tiles off the right hand side of the road just a few of steps out of the town guard limit. Coor. 10° 27' N, 25° 56' E Grab a rune while you are there. :]
How much are your ingots? I might just buy em I'm running low on shadow.