Start looting your jewlery....

severus

Grandmaster
jewlery.png

speaks for its self really.... Lost myself 3.9k there though, it only gave me 60'000 ;)

Bruh but it's so tedious having to loot each gem off a damn corpse by clicking and dragging!

Maybe if Restock worked on corpses instead of just chests we'd be in business but looting gems off every corpse instead of just the gold is a sure fire way to get yourself PK'd by spending to much time in one spot!

Jimmy

Master
Has anyone figured out whether it's worth the weight? i.e., one stone of gems vs. one stone of gold? There's no doubt that a lot of gems can be valuable but the question is whether it's worth the hassle of looting (even if you use grab item) + taking weight away from actual gold looting.

Has anyone figured out whether it's worth the weight? i.e., one stone of gems vs. one stone of gold? There's no doubt that a lot of gems can be valuable but the question is whether it's worth the hassle of looting (even if you use grab item) + taking weight away from actual gold looting.

What do you mean "even if you use grab item".

Is there some sort of macro or key combination that enables you to select an item and place it in your pack instead of having to click and drag the item into your pack?!?!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I used to loot the 5 most valuable gems from every kill, but now I only do it if I'm waiting for my pets to finish killing something and I have nothing better to do.

Shit adds up though!

Ric Savage

Journeyman
Razor -> Hotkeys -> Misc -> Drop What You are Currently Holding

1. Pick up item
2. Press hotkey
3. BOOM it's in your backpack

Say no to dragging items!

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
You can also use the grid loot in steam and just click on the items you want to pick. There's a small delay but it works fine.