Start looting your jewlery....

KaganV

Apprentice
There are clients mods similar to the tree hack. I believe the client-sided mods are completely legal. Some of them make gems and reagents bigger for easier drag and click. I'd recommend steam though.

Bobaganoosh

Master
I set up a organizer macro to dump them in to a chest or bank bag. All I have to do is hit a botton and all gems are out of backpack. I have not dragged a gem ssince uo steam Was invented...

Sewer Rat

Journeyman
Yea, i already do that with an organizer macro, it would just be easier for looting if the graphic was larger. I use razor...not going to use steam or sallos, too lazy to learn a new one :p

Bobaganoosh

Master
Yea, i already do that with an organizer macro, it would just be easier for looting if the graphic was larger. I use razor...not going to use steam or sallos, too lazy to learn a new one [emoji14]
The only reason I use steam is because of the looting system. I haven't dragged an item in years. In steam it shows you a pic of all items on corps and all you have to do is click it. Razor is a waste of time.

The only reason I use steam is because of the looting system. I haven't dragged an item in years. In steam it shows you a pic of all items on corps and all you have to do is click it. Razor is a waste of time.

that steam looting system is actually fairly slow. you wouldnt wanna use it if youre doing any kind of uhh.. competitive looting

VeryCoolCat

Apprentice
Should have made a treasure chest.

cat6_2127000i.jpg