WTS Sold

colead88

Grandmaster
I had respect for Bunnky. Now credibility is entirely shot. Sad what some people let their reputation dissipate for.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
25mil is the cost pretty much pet/stone/relics pet 1m, stone 3m, Nox/Molten/bloody 3-5m per Quicksilver 5-10m.. Levelng meta pets isn't the hardest thing in the game but its not quick or easy either.

if your paying 3 mil for a stone right now ur smokin, if your paying 3-5 mil for nox molten bloody , and 5-10 mil for quicksilver you need to step up ur game and find a better group of people to play with. cuz that is rediculous.

Dracule

Grandmaster
if your paying 3 mil for a stone right now ur smokin, if your paying 3-5 mil for nox molten bloody , and 5-10 mil for quicksilver you need to step up ur game and find a better group of people to play with. cuz that is rediculous.
Not sure were you're buying your meta stone but mine cost 3m from the gold sink. 3-5 for nox/molten/bloody is normal market price, QS if one went up for sale on forums I'm sure people would pay upwards to 10.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol is Famara really tryna talk shit on the people Dracule plays with?

You still wanna ally us, buddy?

Thought so.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Not sure were you're buying your meta stone but mine cost 3m from the gold sink. 3-5 for nox/molten/bloody is normal market price, QS if one went up for sale on forums I'm sure people would pay upwards to 10.

you can get meta stone from dono vendor for 15k dono, thats not even 2 mil right now. all ur shit is overpriced im sorry. i could get ANY of it for cheaper.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Lol is Famara really tryna talk shit on the people Dracule plays with?

You still wanna ally us, buddy?

Thought so.

why would i want to ally with you guys, u guys dont do anything, maybe a little solo farm in labyrnth, thats about it, u dont do champs u dont do rdas...... you dont pvp...

Bromista

Grandmaster
I dunno, you tell me. You're the one that asked.

We're like your guild, only with a higher caliber of player so I really don't get what you are saying.

Sorry your guild can't find jack for RDAs anymore, some big bad guild keeps eating them all up.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I wana keep my hue at level 7. Hue 86 unique one of a kind event reward. Fuck rare deco, not much on this server stays rare.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah Wrexx does have a unique hue. It's not for me, but it is unique at least so that is worth a few mil based on that alone.

Charcoal still the sexiest :)

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I dunno, you tell me. You're the one that asked.

We're like your guild, only with a higher caliber of player so I really don't get what you are saying.

Sorry your guild can't find jack for RDAs anymore, some big bad guild keeps eating them all up.

bromista your a big man on the forums, but the facts be straight your so small in game, its like you don't even play at all, i just came back and dont know what your smoking about us not finding rdas , because i do rdas multiple times every day.

if i woulda asked you to ally with me you woulda jumped.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You asked members of my guild to ally your guild and requested to speak to the GM.

When I showed up and laughed in your face, you got real quiet real fast.

End of discussion.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Crickets.

I see that nothing has changed, Famara. You take a long break and when you come back you still gotta lie to try to make me look bad.

Major fail.

Bromista

Grandmaster
LHR, I wouldn't...I just wouldn't....

Do you remember what has happened to you every time you have tried to step up?