WTS Sold

Lexington

Grandmaster
FAMARA if you dont like red releease your snake back to an egg and feed it to the red one to make it the color you wanted

FAMARA is just trolling.

This thread should be locked as the while thing is a troll from start to finish. :|

Dracule

Grandmaster
Its a painting done by Zdzislaw Beksinski of a church, Hopefully your butt hole doesn't look like that because mine doesn't.. If you wanna see what a butt hole looks like go look in a mirror.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Buy my meta stage 7 (molten10 ,nox10 ,bloody10 ,QS7) 25-30m :)

i honestly wouldnt pay over the price of the pets + stone + relics for any pet.

i think leveling them is too ez.. and i havnt even started.

im a powerplayer. i can level 3 metas at once while i sleep. being afk while active. driving down the road.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster

im a powerplayer. i can level 3 metas at once while i sleep. being afk while active. driving down the road.

theres your first problem

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Takes 150-200 hours to go from level 1 -> 7.

It could be done by a "power gamer" in a couple weeks I guess, but that much farming gets old quick.

On a side note, I've got a molten relic in my bank I'd sell for 16 mils. Pm me

FAMARA

Grandmaster

It could be done by a "power gamer" in a couple weeks I guess, but that much farming gets old quick.

your excused , because you never played the game with me, but if you had, you would know, ANYTHING you do in this game, there is a better way to do it.

Lexington

Grandmaster

1.6 mils..... SOLD

Dracule

Grandmaster

25mil is the cost pretty much pet/stone/relics pet 1m, stone 3m, Nox/Molten/bloody 3-5m per Quicksilver 5-10m.. Levelng meta pets isn't the hardest thing in the game but its not quick or easy either.