WTS SOLD: Castle on ice. Close to shrine and Deceit.

amonseti

Grandmaster

thesecondagewastelands.jpg
The Second Age Wastlands is essentially area's within the map that once you run into them the general mechanics of the game change back to how they were during the second age ERA (T2A). This means no mounts, heal through poison, instant weapon hits, and all UO:R era special abilities will not work.

• The Second Age Zoning
  • Heal through poison enabled
  • Instant weapon hits enabled
  • No mounts
  • No UO:R Abilities
  • Template Based (For now)
  • Housing Coming Soon
  • (VIDEO COMING SOON)
Where? I've only heard some rumours about t2a pvp zone.

Thats just this one that is the most obvious... In other posts they have stated more land would become avalible as well.. they want this so they can promote the new 24x24 or castle size customizable plots , including the also sson to be comming plot connection deeds (where 2 18x18's can be place seemlessly together)

K A Z

Grandmaster
Thats just this one that is the most obvious... In other posts they have stated more land would become avalible as well.. they want this so they can promote the new 24x24 or castle size customizable plots , including the also sson to be comming plot connection deeds (where 2 18x18's can be place seemlessly together)

T2A / The Lost Lands are not designed for Housing.

amonseti

Grandmaster
T2A / The Lost Lands are not designed for Housing.
I quoted Shane himself . and like I said even you know Kaz that they have said more housing spots will be made avalible ,, they have not said where but in the quote from shane it specifically said Housing Coming Soon . why its bundled with T2A announcment confuses me as well...

where and how some suspect they could even be opening up umbra or luna . or perhaps clearing currentland or even relaxing some of the placment rules ... all that right now is pure speculation but new land is coming for housing that much has been promised.

In the end im on side with being baffled as to why realestate has fallin too the shitter , I was a victum myself of this house crash , perhaps im totally out to lunch , wont be the first time or the last . but the fact is housing has crashed hard core , im simply trying to offer suggestions as to why.

Anyhow free bump :D

kmotion

Apprentice
i think the reason for the slump is because there's still tons of open land available.
sure, it might not be close to an 18x18 or larger, but they're still out there.
as an example. i placed a 7x7 small, 1/2 a screen to 1 screen from the yew gate last week. no idoc or anything.. the space was just.. open.
i didn't need or want it, so i gave it to a guildie for the cost of placement.

Jani

Grandmaster
^ Good find. Yes, there's a lot of 7x7, 8x8 etc. smaller spaces available unless we're talking about high traffic areas or non cut brit pvp zone (which is the most valuable area nowdays).

Free bigger than 15x15 are rarer. Classic houses like keeps and castles requires much more space than a 18x18, so finding an idoc and getting very lucky your only chance. Good placements and big houses should be still worth a lot.

Btw, this castle was sold today and I hope the new owner enjoys it. Good location in my opinion.