WTS SOLD: Castle on ice. Close to shrine and Deceit.

Jani

Grandmaster
Selling/Interest check cool castle. Nice location and a lot of polar bear neighbors. SOLD PM or kto on IRC.

hGkdnqf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Legenis

Apprentice
I dont see a price anywhere in OP. What are you looking to get out of it? May help buyers get an idea where to start.

Jani

Grandmaster
Lol, please leave if you're not buying poor boy. It's worth more than 8m in my opinion and this is my sale thread.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Well this is an interest check thread so someone posting they would be interested at 6m seems fair. Just my opinion.

I personally would say if you were to auction it I would do an sb of 4-5 and a buyout of 8-9. Which is not necessarily good or bad it's just where the housing market it.

Jani

Grandmaster
Well this is an interest check thread so someone posting they would be interested at 6m seems fair. Just my opinion.

I personally would say if you were to auction it I would do an sb of 4-5 and a buyout of 8-9. Which is not necessarily good or bad it's just where the housing market it.
I have had 3 offers which are all worth more than 6m. Actually one was more than 6m in gold.

Yes, I know that one ice castle was sold for 5.5m, but it wasn't as good as this is. More spawn, no shrine / deceit close and it was very cheap deal. I'm not ever gonna sell this for less than 7m in gold anyway.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I have had 3 offers which are all worth more than 6m. Actually one was more than 6m in gold.

Yes, I know that one ice castle was sold for 5.5m, but it wasn't as good as this is. More spawn, no shrine / deceit close and it was very cheap deal. I'm not gonna sell this for less than 7m in gold either way.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I just thought you guys kind of jumped all over someone who offered their opinion in an interest check thread. I will concede that his choice of words were less than idea as well.

With that I wish you the best of luck and would love to see this sell for more. Since, the housing market is usually a good reflection on the influx of players.

Jani

Grandmaster
I don't see anything wrong with that. I just thought you guys kind of jumped all over someone who offered their opinion in an interest check thread. I will concede that his choice of words were less than idea as well.

With that I wish you the best of luck and would love to see this sell for more. Since, the housing market is usually a good reflection on the influx of players.
Yea, he didn't offer anything as far as I know. There's just too much ppl who keep telling how much something should be worth. I guess it would be ok if this was gold sink or donation item. However, there isn't any price list for placed castles and I don't see any other placed castles for sale. I feel like my price is already alright and I don't want lowballers here.

amonseti

Grandmaster
My offer still stands . If you guys decide on taking it.. just let me know.
I think some people are waiting on the new land mass to place there own that is around the corner . (phase 2 of new age uof expansion) this is why I suspect land values have dropped like a sack of shit , just a couple weeks ago I ended up getting kicked in the balls selling THIS sweet Max storage house that should have sold for at least 850k, but my auction gamble failed and I ended up losing 30k of the deed value on this lot ..
I know the market sucks ass right now..
Well GL on sale but if you change your mind My offer still stands .

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
My offer still stands . If you guys decide on taking it.. just let me know.
I think some people are waiting on the new land mass to place there own that is around the corner . (phase 2 of new age uof expansion) this is why I suspect land values have dropped like a sack of shit , just a couple weeks ago I ended up getting kicked in the balls selling THIS sweet Max storage house that should have sold for at least 850k, but my auction gamble failed and I ended up losing 30k of the deed value on this lot ..
I know the market sucks ass right now..
Well GL on sale but if you change your mind My offer still stands .

omg are they rly gonna open more land to place houses?