WTS 13x18 Max Storage Peacefull location

amonseti

Grandmaster
Selling this very Peacefull ( Has friendly neigbors and No Spawn ) 13x18 MAX STORAGE plot next to the water with no Blockage.
Great spot for an incognito Pirate or seafarer. or even a starter home.

SB 200k
Auction will end 24hr after last bid.

29115hv.png

i21t3r.png

Last edited by a moderator:

parsnip

Grandmaster
Are you sure that is 12x17? According to the menu on your screen, it has max storage. Maybe 13x17?

Update: I just ran to the plot and measured it out. It looks like 13x18 which would definitely make it max storage.

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
Are you sure that is 12x17? According to the menu on your screen, it has max storage. Maybe 13x17?

Update: I just ran to the plot and measured it out. It looks like 13x18 which would definitely make it max storage.
thanks m8 .. yes it is Max storage , was never sure on how to count the lot size I always forget to count the North and West edges.
Ill update the post prolly should also add that it is max storage.

parsnip

Grandmaster
Two max stories up atm one with an SB of 200k and one with 300k and no bids. Haven't seen a housing crash this bad since 2005

I reckon it will pick up again. These types of plots will sell when people realise that 18x18s are much harder to come by and therefore cost a lot more!

With water nearby and no blockage or spawn, this is a really nice spot. Snap it up people!

Keltonator

Grandmaster
What time zone? I don't have a time for your post, just says 'yesterday', and then he said a few hours left. If it was >24hrs though then congrats, shit was a steal :)

Verbal

Expert
What time zone? I don't have a time for your post, just says 'yesterday', and then he said a few hours left. If it was >24hrs though then congrats, shit was a steal :)

Pacific time. That's weird that it didn't show the post for you though

Keltonator

Grandmaster
I use the tapatalk app for iPhone. Doesn't have as many details as the web version. Anyway, yeah, nice buy. I shall keep looking.

amonseti

Grandmaster
yes verbal has won! the auction ... a super deal for him congratz will make arrangments to conplete the transaction.