So... ya... Booty Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Promised sharks with lasers on their heads (pve hub), given mutated ill tempered sea bass (empty island, with empty plots, and dumb OP mobs that don't drop anything).

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
This takes much longer i say we ask for mountable sharks with lasers that you can ride the water with. Oh and explosions. Doesnt matter how or what or who, just make shit explode. For no reason is preferable.
And pirate hooker NPC's.

amonseti

Grandmaster
This takes much longer i say we ask for mountable sharks with lasers that you can ride the water with. Oh and explosions. Doesnt matter how or what or who, just make shit explode. For no reason is preferable.
And pirate hooker NPC's.
Michael Bay ...... o_O is that you ??? !!

or wait perhaps your Ian Ziering...... I dont faking know lol

669129.jpg

halygon

Grandmaster
And pirate hooker NPC's.
I already asked for ridable dophins, but it was shot down. Sorry guys.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh boo, how about just for one day/event?

I don't care if it takes a weeks work and is half broken and only accessible for a day. It would still be fucking rad.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Michael Bay ...... o_O is that you ??? !!

or wait perhaps your Ian Ziering...... I dont faking know lol
Sharksplosions is straight up Robot Chicken so blame Seth Green for rotting and subverting what was my mind...
(Actually Sharksplosions was a Robot Chicken piss up about Michael Bay so hang on there!)

SidX

Grandmaster
Even if in the meantime mounts are allowed on Booty, it would boost the activity there 100-fold. They should be allowed permanently IMO but this could be a quick fix to bring life to Booty.. it's the main reason most of us don't go there.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
This place had a lot of potential, and obviously took a lot of work to create. Was the intention always to have just a lifeless, boring, land mass for housing with a few rando mobs floating around? What of the dungeons? What of the events? What of incorporating ship combat into it the harbor areas somehow?

The new content ideas are great... unfinished, unpolished content is something else entirely.

Has this place completely vacated the development drawing board?

@Shane @Adam @eppy

In their defense, i did just get a squirrel statue from the island.

Beyond the large parrot spawn (i don't have that statue), the island is worthless to me lol

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I seriously don't mind the no mount rule there, but the general content is lacking catastrophically. You can see how much work has gone into designing it, the 'forgotten' temples, the swamp with the witch doctor and a new dungeon which could link the entire island with lore *if it was activated of course*. Combining everything together could create something rather special, perhaps even a quest line that knits areas together.

As it stands, it reminds me of the majority of first person shooters, lots of fancy eye candy and content as deep as a puddle. Lot's of hype for left over tripe? *Comment not directed towards the designers of course*

Cack

Grandmaster
From Early March:
Introducing Booty Island!
A new land mass island located in the deep seas that holds a new dungeon (Nope), temples (Nope), new house placements (Yup), custom creatures (Nope), hidden treasures (Nope), and much, much more! (Nope)

That's a 5:1 Nope/Yup ratio folks.
Running a shard isn't an exact s cience for any game , let alone a 20 year old game.
They got real lives too, bros. If you've ever been on staff you would know the hiccups and "red tape" of it all.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
I still try and go there and am just chilling in the water, so I quit trying XD too bad with computers to update myself

Running a shard isn't an exact science for any game , let alone a 20 year old game.
They got real lives too, bros. If you've ever been on staff you would know the hiccups and "red tape" of it all.

Not trying to call anyone out, just would love to at least hear an update.

My only interest here is the health of the shard. Stuff like this and the boat update (Which is awesome btw) are good for the shard.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Also still waiting on the fallon ring and candle of forgivness quest that was supposed to happen about a year ago..
Its in, but its a young player quest, or it was I haven't been able to go in the young player dungeon for a while, so they may have removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.