**Slayer Armor Revealed** Recipes Inside

Hambeast

Adept
Availability of the runes is what determined me wanting to get a bench, I'm starting to see them sold in bulk on the forums and also quite regularly throughout the world on vendors for prices that won't really break the bank and easier to swallow when I watch that PK take all my s*** :)
I've come across a lot, I won't say where except that meta owners probably just toss them out while training.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Availability of the runes is what determined me wanting to get a bench, I'm starting to see them sold in bulk on the forums and also quite regularly throughout the world on vendors for prices that won't really break the bank and easier to swallow when I watch that PK take all my s*** :)
Heard that.

Where dat free armor hookup btw? Hook a brother up :p

Nah just kiddin that's not necessary...I have like 14 secures full of fort/invuln lol

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Heard that.

Where dat free armor hookup btw? Hook a brother up [emoji14]

Nah just kiddin that's not necessary...I have like 14 secures full of fort/invuln lol
My Fisher died to many deep water elementals to get that full set while fishing up mib chests lol

parappa

Expert
so i just followed the directions on wiki with no luck
tried exorcism
died! now my invul indes is gone!
wtf

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ha.

Definitely a good idea to test on junk armor with less desirable runes/slayer types until you work the kinks out.

Still, worst case scenario you can only lose like 10k tops if you blow up. No big loss, try try again.

parappa

Expert
is there a grpahic that shows runes translations other than 1 pictured??? they all tilt different angles then the ones in the picture

Bromista

Grandmaster
This is what I have and submit. Ultima nerd warning keep in mind that the powerwords are not actual gargish words. Some letters/runes of gargish do not exist IN game art so don't spaz.

I have more information, but in due time.
Powerword = Translation

• shu = Blood Drinking
  • nra = Snake Bane
  • klech = Ogre Thrashing
  • muta = Terathan
  • gle = Scorpion Bane
  • zhajd = Demon Dismissal
  • mar = Fey Slayer
  • dir = Troll Slayer
  • nge = Spiders Death
  • chez = Gargoyles Foe
  • ti = Water Dissipation
  • vang = Balron Damnation
  • bakr = Exorcism
  • nechra = Silver (Currently Broken DO NOT USE *Looks at Adam *)
  • fihla =Arachnid Doom
  • kligle = Repond
  • nga = Lizardman Slayer
  • punt = Reptilian Slayer
  • fa = Vacuum
  • nganl = Dragon Slayer
  • kihl = Ophidian Slayer
  • gash = Elemental Ban
  • ba = Flame Dousing
  • pnl = Elemental Health
  • zhu = Earth Shatter
  • mi = Summer Wind
  • ves = Orc Slayer
Confirmed that Silver Slayer armor crafting is still busted, @Adam

Bromista

Grandmaster
Crafting, imbuing, whatevs you wants to call it.

I wanna create a Silver slayer bone set. So far I have only made a Reptilian Death dragon scale suit. Need to do some of the common heavy dexer suits or something. I have tons of runes to sort through still...I might start selling some suits. I have boatloads of armor to do it with.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Found one of them. It was before the fix for the alphabet I believe. @Adam is this still not fixed?
10471211_430388543783793_1708844399568981522_n.jpg