**Slayer Armor Revealed** Recipes Inside

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Yea my guild has one (crystal workbench) thats accessible. Looking to buy one for my house if anyone has one for sale, lmk! Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Just for clarification. .......
just drop each rune in the order inwhich the property is spelled, then click embue......?
And with the garnish alphabet, some single runes cover 2 letter.

Then to add addition properties, just repeat process for each piece, correct?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yea my guild has one (crystal workbench) thats accessible. Looking to buy one for my house if anyone has one for sale, lmk! Thx!
I sell these benches regularly for 200k. 3 in the last 3 days, more to come! I'll PM you when my next bench is complete.

Or I could just sell you my personal bench and replace it with another in a few days.

They do work as you described. Max of 2 slayer properties per piece.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Yea, def interested in buying one!
Shoulda bought that one off vendor for 100k. But wasnt to into the armor at the time so I passed up on it.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Wonder why you don't see more peeps wearing it. I know the risk involved yea, but it seems to be not that difficult to make. Esp if you have runes as I do, coming out the wazzo!

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Wonder why you don't see more peeps wearing it. I know the risk involved yea, but it seems to be not that difficult to make. Esp if you have runes as I do, coming out the wazzo!
Yea I'm guessing people just haven't accepted the risk yet. The armor really is nice for melee. I get hit by dragons at about 3-10 damage. Glowing runes are a lot more common now since RDAs are more common.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I have a really nice Reptilian Death/Dragon Slaying Invul Tunic. Was wondering how the protection was. I'm looking to getting into crafting the armor full force as im trying to aquire my first workbench.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Honestly, you don't even need a full suit for these pieces to be incredibly helpful in PvM.

It really is a surprise you don't see people wearing more. I'm doing my best to pump workbenches into the economy! lol

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I was just goofing off with mine and made a water dissipation suit for my Fisher because the deep sea elementals keep tearing him up and now I think a sheep would do more damage to me lol

Hambeast

Adept
how much would you guys value a full set of leather invul indestructable reptilian death at (every piece)?

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I guess it depends on how much money you put into the suit . Take mine for example I use the full set of invulnerable plate then imbued it with water dissipation runes that cost me 12000 gold for all of them. I got the armor for free .

Bromista

Grandmaster
I wouldn't sell a desirable single slayer suit for much less than 100k. Maybe about 15kish a piece? Certainly no less than 10, you'd be nuts to go less than 10.

Hambeast

Adept
I wouldn't sell a desirable single slayer suit for much less than 100k. Maybe about 15kish a piece? Certainly no less than 10, you'd be nuts to go less than 10.
This is the answer I was hoping for. I may put it up for sale on the forums see if I get any bites. With the new dexxer expansion coming up I know armor will be worth more.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Factors: desirability/availability of the runes, investment in the workbench, base armor value, and time to put it all together.

Some runes are going to be harder to find than others, especially the champ slayers. Assuming people actually start using this shit which I think they will considering how many people are buying benches lately, meta dexers announcement, yada yada...

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Factors: desirability/availability of the runes, investment in the workbench, base armor value, and time to put it all together.

Some runes are going to be harder to find than others, especially the champ slayers. Assuming people actually start using this shit which I think they will considering how many people are buying benches lately, meta dexers announcement, yada yada...
Availability of the runes is what determined me wanting to get a bench, I'm starting to see them sold in bulk on the forums and also quite regularly throughout the world on vendors for prices that won't really break the bank and easier to swallow when I watch that PK take all my s*** :)

Hambeast

Adept

Hmm maybe I'll start crafting suits with champs in mind. Might be a good business.

Hell... Might have to roll a blacksmith

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk