WTS Shard's First Valorite Runic Crafting Services!!!

Last post in this derailment continuation: if reporting old azz did any good we wouldn't be having this discussion. The only way to fight back is to refute his claims and discredit what he says as he says it.

UOF forums 101, stick around and I will teach you the way.
Oh I'm all for trying to discredit any claims that might be false, hence my last post. I was merely stating that we should refrain from turning this into a flame fest and getting it locked.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Just do like you normally would.
Screenshots or it didn't happen.
Trust no one, specially those with bad rep.
Keep going OP. I wanna see you make 40 mil.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Last post in this derailment continuation: if reporting old azz did any good we wouldn't be having this discussion. The only way to fight back is to refute his claims and discredit what he says as he says it.

UOF forums 101, stick around and I will teach you the way.
Butthurt 101

I can only assume that, not only from the lack of evidence, but also because said owner of the second hammer hasn't tried to get a piece of this sweet action, that so low is, in fact, full of shit. Disappointing, but not suprising.

If the 2m bid turns out to not be legit I'm in at 1.5. I'll try my luck with my 18 smith/tailors i'm almost done with if I miss out here.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Knowing the way weapons work (dont work lol), it is highly probable the val runic will still do wack 5-6hp blows that perfect vanqs do way too often here.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
The winner has collected his prize!! I can't wait to hear about that SS rippin' it up. The next auction will commence no earlier than 7 days from now as part of the auction contract. He gets to savor the only Val Runic Weap on the server.

limlight

Grandmaster
The winner has collected his prize!! I can't wait to hear about that SS rippin' it up. The next auction will commence no earlier than 7 days from now as part of the auction contract. He gets to savor the only Val Runic Weap on the server.
But only in ctf lol

Thanks for spear bro!

I'm interested in stats vs a magic indestructible supremely accurate short spear. I think we all are so do tell.

If you would like I have the magic perfect wep. I'll test it versus GM wrestling using a gm fence, anat and tactics character with 35 INT. Here's what I'll test..... Will do 10 rounds each of 10 swings. I'll repair the wep after every 10 swings. I'll track the following.

Tests Are In:

*M* (Misses)
(Vanq Perfect Short Spear)
VS NAKED (Opening 3rd Client To Heal!)
1) Hits per 10 swings (This will give us an accurate hit percentage over the course of 100 swings)
2) Damage for each of the 10 swings.
10 Swings (18, 32, M, 32, 29, 14, 35, M, 20, M) 70% Accuracy but the 11th and 12th swings were misses.

(Vanq Perfect Short Spear)
VS Barbed 31 AR GM Armor
1) Hits per 10 swings (This will give us an accurate hit percentage over the course of 100 swings)
2) Damage for each of the 10 swings.
10 Swings (14, M, 15, M, 19, 12, 6, M, 8, M) 60% Accuracy

GM Short Spear Vs Naked
10 Swings (M, M, 26, M, M, 32, 14, M, 28, 31) 50% Accuracy Haven't Eaten Ever

GM Short Spear 31 AR Barbed Suit
10 Swings (M, 12, 6, 10, M, 10, M, M, M, M, M) 40% Accuracy (We will test if food actually works too)

Later on I'll test vs Horned and Barbed suits. Some other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I was really disappointed, the first thing I armed was the Invulnerability Plate Suite, Started using spear (against - 69 Armor) and doing 5-12 Damage Average getting some 3 Damage hits every now and then. Cant Imagine someone w/ Parrying and 120+ Armor.

- Also I was full on fish steaks (not sure of water "drinking") helps anything but my hit average against... I forgot to include ^^
GM Wrestle
GM Anatomy
GM Tactics

150 Hits / I hit about 39%

In a Row:
Max Misses: 7
Most Hits : 3