WTS Shard's First Valorite Runic Crafting Services!!!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Holy shit do I wish I went after this LBOD more aggressively when it came up for auction.

But then again if I had we probably still wouldn't have a val hammer!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh, so it's cool for you to get into it with a guy who is derailing this thread with false claims potentially effecting bids...yet I should make my own thread for the above comment?

That's not how it works, my friend.

Oh, so it's cool for you to get into it with a guy who is derailing this thread with false claims potentially effecting bids...yet I should make my own thread for the above comment?

My post was still related to the topic. I also said if you wished to continue the discussion. Nowhere did I say that your post warranted it's own thread. And here we are continuing to derail.

so-LOW

Grandmaster

Im actually not trolling for once. Someone got another one last night... i bought two charges.for 500k each

Bromista

Grandmaster
Last post in this derailment continuation: if reporting old azz did any good we wouldn't be having this discussion. The only way to fight back is to refute his claims and discredit what he says as he says it.

UOF forums 101, stick around and I will teach you the way.