WTS Selling Ocllo Bank house/ Auction has Officially begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@bobby If DWade wins this... please allow for 1 day , for him to get all the gold together that everyone is willing to donate to him to get this back.

Starnite

Master
i may buy this out. not sure yet.
If I had the gold or the RL cash to through at this I would and then just give to @Dwyane Wade.

I also think @steve-o is a nice guy to and should not be treated the way he is being treated for biding on this. @steve-o has done nothing wrong in wanting to buy this just like @wreckognize has done nothing wrong in thinking about buying it out right. I do hope that whoever gets it will make it a great mall the way it use to be.

Bromista

Grandmaster
If this plot is going to be a good vendor mall again like it once was then it goes to Dwyane and no one else.

It's too bad that he doesn't have people with loads of ill-gotten wealth bidding on his side and chipping in to help the guy out instead of opposing him.

A shame really.

Starnite

Master
If this plot is going to be a good vendor mall again like it once was then it goes to Dwyane and no one else.

This is not far to the others bidding on it. Sorry @Bromista ( I have a lot of respect for you after reading a lot of your posts) but this is unfair to the other bidders. I to hope that @Dwyane Wade gets the plot back but I want turn on the others and say they will have a crappy mall either.

I just hope whoever gets it makes it an awesome mall.

Bromista

Grandmaster
This is not far to the others bidding on it. Sorry @Bromista ( I have a lot of respect for you after reading a lot of your posts) but this is unfair to the other bidders. I to hope that @Dwyane Wade gets the plot back but I want turn on the others and say they will have a crappy mall either.

I just hope whoever gets it makes it an awesome mall.
I'm just saying no one else is going to handle the plot as well as Dwyane

It's true though, he is a top-notch community oriented player and general do-gooder. If you look at some of the other folks thinking of throwing their hat in the right...well...I think having such a prominent plot will be an absolute waste in their hands.

eppy

Grandmaster
Its somewhat sad to me that the $ guys and whoever else doesnt get the fact that none of us dont want them to get the house. Its just that we miss Dewayne owning it. Sure you can probably buy it with unlimited gold and spew accusations all around. The simple fact is that Dewayne is class and he is not in here throwing fuel on the fire. Im not saying the other bidders are bad people, but I personally value the relationships and the people I meet playing this game lots more than the game itself. Its not about the house its about the whole package. You cant buy that for any amount of gold.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well regardless of the situatoon I for one don't want $ to get the plot.

I hold grudges.

But yes more than that I want Dwyane to be reunited with his rightful home :)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Alright, I'm feeling this out to see what forum users would think if I buy this plot out. I've read a few posts and here's what I'm seeing sofar..

On the one hand I can tell that if I do buy this house there may be a few players who oppose the idea of Dwayne not owning this house with having bid an amount that is reasonable for this plot. Not sure how many of them would still come shopping if Dwayne didn't get it, tho.

But on the other hand I haven't seen anyone say that they hate the idea of myself purchasing this house and turning it into some sort of a den of PKs who thrive on slaying customers across guardline with blue characters and then retreat with the loot into the house using some sort of elaborate teleportation system...

I think I'm just about ready to make a bid here.

Hydro

Grandmaster
Alright, I'm feeling this out to see what forum users would think if I buy this plot out. I've read a few posts and here's what I'm seeing sofar..

On the one hand I can tell that if I do buy this house there may be a few players who oppose the idea of Dwayne not owning this house with having bid an amount that is reasonable for this plot. Not sure how many of them would still come shopping if Dwayne didn't get it, tho.

But on the other hand I haven't seen anyone say that they hate the idea of myself purchasing this house and turning it into some sort of a den of PKs who thrive on slaying customers across guardline with blue characters and then retreat with the loot into the house using some sort of elaborate teleportation system...

I think I'm just about ready to make a bid here.
giphy.gif

Captain_Zlog

Grandmaster
UO has always required balances and counterbalances. For every BC out there, there was a GoF (Great Lakes, lingo, but at their core values, they were on every shard, i.e. EQMS + Trin), for every Peon, a Lady Lava. I think that's what has really taken this circumstance to the next level.

In the blue corner, Dwayne Wade. Renowned, all-around good guy. Helper of many, screwer of few. Runs a good vendor mall, and has a reputation for fairness and kindness in a majority of his dealings.

In the red corner, Steve-O. "what do i care about dwayne? i dont even know the guy"...and that about sums it up

This is the community reacting to a potential imbalance. Too many Steve-Os, and things go to shit. Too many D-Wades, and there aren't enough Steve-Os to inspire players to want to pvp in order to oppose them. It appears that D-Wade may be being used to represent the light side for alot of people. Personally, I'm just hoping on some deals in future BOD trading with D-Wade. That's worth 250k alone :p

@wreckognize incidentally, love the image for the sig :p classic C&H

Last edited by a moderator:

Starnite

Master
UO has always required balances and counterbalances. For every BC out there, there was a GoF (Great Lakes, lingo, but at their core values, they were on every shard, i.e. EQMS + Trin), for every Peon, a Lady Lava. I think that's what has really taken this circumstance to the next level.

In the blue corner, Dwayne Wade. Renowned, all-around good guy. Helper of many, screwer of few. Runs a good vendor mall, and has a reputation for fairness and kindness in a majority of his dealings.

In the red corner, Steve-O. "what do i care about dwayne? i dont even know the guy"...and that about sums it up

This is the community reacting to a potential imbalance. Too many Steve-Os, and things go to shit. Too many D-Wades, and there aren't enough Steve-Os to inspire players to want to pvp in order to oppose them. It appears that D-Wade may be being used to represent the light side for alot of people. Personally, I'm just hoping on some deals in future BOD trading with D-Wade. That's worth 250k alone :p

@wreckognize incidentally, love the image for the sig :p classic C&H
This is total bullsh!t.

I don't know @Dwyane Wade or @steve-o or @wreckognize any three of these could of pked me in game several times over. But to post on here that because of them bidding on this plot is right or wrong is just plan wrong. Yes a lot of folks want to see @Dwyane Wade get the plot back, me included but I am not going to openly attack the other 2 to get this done. I did say I would give @Dwyane Wade gold if he needed it and I still will but I will not attack the other 2 in the process of it.

Captain_Zlog

Grandmaster
lol ya definitely. can you believe some dood stole the sig idea from me?? it looks funny when we post in the same threads. it's ok tho, im not mad at him for doing it, can't blame a guy for having good tastes!

Hehe, in this day n age, i like to rejoice in the commonality! Although a theft of a sig IS kinda dickish

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hehe, in this day n age, i like to rejoice in the commonality! Although a theft of a sig IS kinda dickish
Hmm, I think you missed his sarcasm as he clearly stole Chad's sig and just put his name over it. After like one day of Chad having it lol.

Don't think Hanes even knows what C&H is let alone that his sig is from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.