WTS Selling Ocllo Bank house/ Auction has Officially begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Of all the plots the devs could have taken control of ... (IE the one on north west corner of brit graveyard , the castles they turned to blood red or charcoal ... ) Why Why could they not have stepped in on this one .. the community outcried for it ... and instead is now owned by one of the biggest dickheads this server has ever seen , and a well know cheat ,, likely in compitition with @CAPTUN AUSTRALIA for number of illegal accounts over 3 , considering the number of blue youngs he has cycling MOTM's .... So very sad . No fucking justice ...

Bromista

Grandmaster
It is what it is.

I look forward to a putrid house design and individual runes locked down on the dirt floor of the house.

12x7 gets you what...924 lockdowns?

Sick.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
:)

It is done. We need to move on. I'm sad as you but it is truly not necessary for dev to step in. It was an auction. I honestly do not understand why so many people attacking bidders. They bid on an auction and did honor the bid and paid. It is fair and square in this incident. However, I on the other hand feel truly uncomfortable how this auction was even began in the first place. One guy who used FREE tubs that were provided by a nice veteran. Got lucky to get the plot and other valuables like a val runic hammar. And then decided to sell it for even more gold despite the fact that the same veteran who let u use his pocession free of charge was willing to pay you 10 millions.

If anyone is about to start reminding me how trade or business work, then pls stop. It's not all about business in this world. You help people in the same guild all the time, and a community is built by guilds together. You receive and you give. Its always a two ways street. Im completely baffled the fact that you benefited from people's kindness first and then shut the door and turned ur back on people when they made a mistake and fell. Coincidently, the "people" who tripped and fell here is the same person who provided u convenient b4 and now presenting you with 10 millions in his hands but u chose to turn a blind eye. He admited his carelessness, he was not angry, he never trash talked anyone in this thread but gave his best wishes to whoever got the plot. He even apologized to people who lost their vendors at the shop when in fact he gave away free spots! The one charge of Val runic that u looted is already 1 mil on its own and let alone among other things u looted but u sold the plot to someone else for extra 2 million of gold?! This is simply indecency, and the funniest thing is the currency in his game isn't even real money in life...

Please do not start saying the community pitied DWades. DWades is a decent and kind veteran who helps other players in UOF. He does not need pitiness. I simply respect the man period. I pmed and offer to chip in 1.5 millions. We all need to balance work and family in real life. So what is the big deal that we make mistakes in game sometimes? We all know he wasn't asking the plot back for free.

I'm not righteous and good. However, I dont forget people who have helped me before. Please... all grown men/women should show some human decency and not only have pure capitalism in mind because unlike children we know what is right and what is wrong in the world.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bobby123

Grandmaster

It is done. We need to move on. I'm sad as you but it is truly not necessary for dev to step in. It was an auction. I honestly do not understand why so many people attacking bidders. They bid on an auction and did honor the bid and paid. It is fair and square in this incident. However, I on the other hand feel truly uncomfortable how this auction was even began in the first place. One guy who used FREE tubs that were provided by a nice veteran. Got lucky to get the plot and other valuables like a val runic hammar. And then decided to sell it for even more gold despite the fact that the same veteran who let u use his pocession free of charge was willing to pay you 10 millions.

If anyone is about to start reminding me how trade or business work, then pls stop. It's not all about business in this world. You help people in the same guild all the time, and a community is built by guilds together. You receive and you give. Its always a two ways street. Im completely baffled the fact that you benefited from people's kindness first and then shut the door and turned ur back on people when they made a mistake and fell. Coincidently, the "people" who tripped and fell here is the same person who provided u convenient b4 and now presenting you with 10 millions in his hands but u chose to turn a blind eye. He admited his carelessness, he was not angry, he never trash talked anyone in this thread but gave his best wishes to whoever got the plot. He even apologized to people who lost their vendors at the shop when in fact he gave away free spots! The one charge of Val runic that u looted is already 1 mil on its own and let alone among other things u looted but u sold the plot to someone else for extra 2 million of gold?! This is simply indecency, and the funniest thing is the currency in his game isn't even real money in life...

Please do not start saying the community pitied DWades. DWades is a decent and kind veteran who helps other players in UOF. He does not need pitiness. I simply respect the man period. I pmed and offer to chip in 1.5 millions. We all need to balance work and family in real life. So what is the big deal that we make mistakes in game sometimes? We all know he wasn't asking the plot back for free.

I'm not righteous and good. However, I dont forget people who have helped me before. Please... all grown men/women should show some human decency and not only have pure capitalism in mind because unlike children we know what is right and what is wrong in the world.

i like your outlook in life .

So whats your chars name ?

Liberty

Grandmaster
Dwade is a great guy but mistakes do happen. The finger should not be pointed at the new guy trying to make some extra gold or Barracoon for buying the plot no matter what your personal feelings are towards him. The finger should be at the community for not raising enough gold to buy it for him. If more people chipped in, then perhaps we could of met the BO. But we failed. The effort speaks volumes for the kind of player Dwade is though and I am proud of the community for coming together.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Would anyone else shit if Bobby boy turned around and sold the plot to Dwyane at a discount?

I mean it's not like he's worked for most of his gold or does anything good for the community. Ever. Maybe he could put himself in the good graces of the community he is scuzzing up....maybe...

Unlikely but people surprise you sometimes.

amonseti

Grandmaster

Dwade is a great guy but mistakes do happen. The finger should not be pointed at the new guy trying to make some extra gold or Barracoon for buying the plot no matter what your personal feelings are towards him. The finger should be at the community for not raising enough gold to buy it for him. If more people chipped in, then perhaps we could of met the BO. But we failed. The effort speaks volumes for the kind of player Dwade is though and I am proud of the community for coming together.

Yeah All that ... its hard to argue ... but what the bobby twins have done is still taboo, disrespectfull and dispicable .. sure its technically perfactly legal for a 65year old man to have sex with a 16yr old ... its taboo and considered inapropreate but still legal. if I could have done more then 750k I would have ... but for us non cheet players gold is not easy to come by .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
due to the intimidation and threats from certain players , i have decided that the house will no longer be a storage house anymore !

IT WILL BE A $ GUILD VENDOR HOUSE !

LAWL !

$ WINS AGAIN !

**********ANYONE HAVE IDEAS ON HOUSE DESIGN ? I AM WILLING TO PAY GOLD FOR HOUSE DESIGN IDEAS !**************

Status
Not open for further replies.