WTS Selling Glasses

omnom

Grandmaster
Perhaps @Adam could shed some light on this? I'll try contacting him on IRC if he doesn't respond here. I don't want to fork out some coins to test it out myself.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
i doubt a layer deed would work on it. id imagine they would have to physically change its layer - changing it from earring to ring or bracelet would be cool.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Folks, this is a steal… and a damn shame to see this item for sale. I honestly wish Shane would make tiered rewards account bound!!

I'll do the math one more time so people can understand what the value should be on these items.

It takes $90 to buy 10,000 donation coins. If you donate $3,000 to UOF you get these glasses as a reward. $3,000 is equivalent to roughly 333k in donation coins. Even at a low end average trading rate of 175k per 1,000 the glasses should be worth somewhere close to 58 mil??

Cully

Journeyman
^ What Lexington said. These shouldn't even be sold for such low prices...same with ninja mask and even the kasas. Sad.

Belge

Grandmaster
Tell me about it! I just bought a charcoal kasa today for 2.5m.. thats like 12.5-14.5k dono coins aprox...which you must donate $1000 to get. What a steal! :)

Paul Heyman

Neophyte
Folks, this is a steal… and a damn shame to see this item for sale. I honestly wish Shane would make tiered rewards account bound!!

I'll do the math one more time so people can understand what the value should be on these items.

It takes $90 to buy 10,000 donation coins. If you donate $3,000 to UOF you get these glasses as a reward. $3,000 is equivalent to roughly 333k in donation coins. Even at a low end average trading rate of 175k per 1,000 the glasses should be worth somewhere close to 58 mil??

Ladies and gentlemen...my name is Paul Heyman. Let me explain why this type of economical thinking is wrong. Just because you spend X amount of dollars for a donation only item,doesn't dictate it's in game value. Around 95% of the player base on UOF has not donated and will not donate the amount of money required to obtain these glasses. Saying what they should and shouldn't be worth is flawed and inaccurate. The majority(95%) of the player base will dub what amount is fair, and they have. Those speaking out that the result is too low(5%), are those in the elite group of donators who have spent well over the required amount for said item.

Again, my name is Paul Heyman...I represent my client and the man who ended the Undertaker's streak...BRRRRRRROCKKKKKKK LESSSSSSNARRRRR!!!

omnom

Grandmaster
Private bid of 4.8m received. Due to snipes, I'm going to increase the duration of this auction by 2 hours to be fair to all bidders.