WTS Selling Glasses

Lexington

Grandmaster
I don't understand. Is there a problem with wrestling, or playing this game? Or both?

The problem is with your philosophy………

If what you said were true then that philosophy would apply to all the luxury items. Fortunately it is not, otherwise the 99.99 % of the population that cannot afford a Ferrari would set the price for one, not the .01 % that can.

Paul Heyman

Neophyte

If what you said were true then that philosophy would apply to all the luxury items. Fortunately it is not, otherwise the 99.99 % of the population that cannot afford a Ferrari would set the price for one, not the .01 % that can.
You can't compare a pool of over 7 billion people in an overly complex world of differently structured societies to that of a virtual world with under 700 active players in a very static, structured environment. I was referring to this economy only, which is validated in my original response.

tr1age

Master

God I wish it were this way.