Refuse Hunting and what it can offer you!

Sewer Rat

Journeyman
Now that this is getting so much attention, they will have to add those ultra rares to the refuse pile (if they don't already exist)! The market is going to be seeing a lot more of these semi rares. Be nice to see more pics of what people are finding. Come on folks, these are common knowledge now.. :)

elfyburk

Expert
in addition to everything else on here:
wk65cg.png

8zmzr4.png

1zxb7k5.png

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I know, I kinda like it when people didn't realize this. But I also see Pat's point of view. One of my very fruequented spots has refuse pile right there, that I check every time.
Best things so far have been 2 gold boxes and few small candles. Lost last one to a revert.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I worked these piles for a long long time. Here are the items that I thought were rarer:

PDIott9.jpg

No idea as to what is craftable as I never checked. I also sold tons of this stuff for some good money. Those metal boxes sold fast! Hope that helps

Tidalian

Expert
nzlkbd.png

I see someone else already posted a pic of the keg they nabbed, but I figured I'd post mine anyhow (along with the book and standard dirty frying pan). Fun little container, at any rate!

elfyburk

Expert
More or less worthless. I have done the refuse piles for less than a week and I already have everything listed in this thread, multiple of some items.