Refuse Hunting and what it can offer you!

eggshells_zpszjxnikh0.png
Got these out of a pile, didnt see them in your list

Thank you!

I did get a few of these as well but completely forgot Refuse Piles is where I got them from.

Sewer Rat

Journeyman
woodenbowl_zpsyxjoihim.png

This may be a new one for your list Patrick, or its a ridiculously common item I've never seen :p. I'd like to see any new items you've found as well. Would be nice to compile all the images found by you and others in your main post. What are the names of the books you have? I've only found a couple, but it would be nice to try and figure out how many may exist and a make a list of em.

I'm pretty sure a wooden bowl is a common item. You eat a bowl of food from an NPC and a wooden bowl is left over, could be wrong though!

I like the idea of compiling an official list! At the folks for Father's Day eating crawfish until I get sick but when I get back to my house I'll make a list of the book titles I have and go ahead and post.

Now the books come in different forms and I've gotten the same title book in 2 or 3 different forms, I just collected the type I have shown because they're the biggest of the types

Bromista

Grandmaster
I believe that wooden bowl is rare as fuck, on par with brown bottles. I have one and have never seen another til now. Mine was an Asylum drop, had no idea they came from refuse piles also.

I think the leftover bowls from foodstuffs are just plain old empty bowls.

I believe that wooden bowl is rare as fuck, on par with brown bottles. I have one and have never seen another til now. Mine was an Asylum drop, had no idea they came from refuse piles also.

I think the leftover bowls from foodstuffs are just plain old empty bowls.

lol I've thrown away 2 of them from refuse piles, I guess I fucked myself!

According to UO guide you can get them from eating a bowl of food from an NPC such ad a Bowl of Peas.

Don't know if it works that way on this shard though.

http://www.uoguide.com/Wooden_Bowl

This is a great post thanks man!

No problem brotha. Glad it could help you!

If you or anybody wants access to my Rune library I'll be happy to friend you to my house.

Have 4 Runes books with about 54 Refuse Piles marked. Already gave a few people who messaged me access so just send me a message or ask in this thread and we'll make it happen!

Patrick! You let the cat out the bag!...

Mean while.....how about them Orioles?!

Move along.... Nothing to see here....lol

I'm all about sharing info and game secrets brotha.

The more players know, the more they'll play and have fun!

Makes for a healthy shard when players of all walks have access to the games content.

Sewer Rat

Journeyman
Wooden bowl is worthless. NPC's sell the bowl of food as you described, and you are left with a wooden bowl after eating :(

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
There are a couple of different types of rare bottles that you can find... the blue colored one (fallon?), a brown one with what looks like a label on it, another one I cant recall atm, and, maybe, the pink bong looking one (forever high?). BTW who says that pink one came from the refuse? I dont recall saying so....
There are also 2 types of broken chairs, one with a see through seat and one without, and there are open top kegs you can use as containers.. Ive also found a silver looking 'ring' and although its kinda plain looking, ive only ever found one and ive farmed these piles a LOT!
Various flasks come up (diff colors/shapez) as well as test tubes and such but i dont think theres any of those that arent craftable in the glassblowing menu (im not even 100% sure uof has glassblowing, im assuming they do cos they have stonecrafting and also ive seen piles of sand).
Im not online for a while but when I can check Ill see if theres any I missed and if i can ill post some screenshots.
Oh and fu k your thread for ruining this little known aspect of the game you sunuva!! (Lol jk, i agree with ur reasoning for doing so ;-) )

I can confirm UOF has Glassblowing! I'm all about them there crafting skills and one of my toons has that skill.

I did get a beaker, shown in one of my pictures, that you can't create via the Glassblowing skill, well, beaker with that particulat color anyway.

The beaker looks exactly the same as the Glassblown Beaker, only difference is the color of the liquid inside!

Thanks for the info brotha, everyone be on the look out for the new possible rares Double DJ posted!

Sewer Rat

Journeyman
brownbottle_zpsclq7z19r.png

Confirmed on the brown bottle. It has a small red/rusty brown label with an ultra thin green border around the label. Only problem is razor wont pick up the fine details on the pixels, so it doesnt look the same in the screenshot here... but I got one, and its my first bottle from doing this casually.

brownbottle_zpsclq7z19r.png

Confirmed on the brown bottle. It has a small red/rusty brown label with an ultra thin green border around the label. Only problem is razor wont pick up the fine details on the pixels, so it doesnt look the same in the screenshot here... but I got one, and its my first bottle from doing this casually.

Mad Jelly, great find brotha!!