RDA KING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Your daughter come onto my property and she kick my dog and now my dog needs operation.

please-do-not-sit-on-crocodile.jpg

Liberty

Grandmaster
If you want to bash people's in game performance, that's one thing but please leave real life attacks out.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
how do you say that this happen? just because some butthurt kid that was kicked out of $ say it?
WOW!

isn't this a real life attack? @Liberty please stop them

silky is a rager... yes
silky is a noob... probably

still what gives you the right to say these stupid things about him? i really dont like how you act

I wouldn't like it either if someone was pointing out that I (you) was going out of my way to defend someone who I (you) admits is a dog abusing rager IRL.

Must be some fucking experience being in $ if you abandon any shred of moral fiber you had so that you can defend a - by your own account- "noob" "rager" "IRL dog abuser". I can't imagine how shitty someone RL situation must be to act like you do in exchange for being allowed to play with animal abusers and scamming drug addicts lol.

I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk how you feel about how I act. You're shit to me, a lost cause. Garbage, refuse. That white stuff that accumulates at the corners of your mouth when you are thirsty.

piiiiiiiisssssssssssssss

steve-o

Grandmaster
I wouldn't like it either if someone was pointing out that I (you) was going out of my way to defend someone who I (you) admits is a dog abusing rager IRL.

Must be some fucking experience being in $ if you abandon any shred of moral fiber you had so that you can defend a - by your own account- "noob" "rager" "IRL dog abuser". I can't imagine how shitty someone RL situation must be to act like you do in exchange for being allowed to play with animal abusers and scamming drug addicts lol.

I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk how you feel about how I act. You're shit to me, a lost cause. Garbage, refuse. That white stuff that accumulates at the corners of your mouth when you are thirsty.

piiiiiiiisssssssssssssss

@Liberty this is gettin BORING please kick him off for a few days

where did i ever say anything against silky in rl? he is a nice guy... rager when he dies... who the f.... say he beat his dog? some butthurt kid that got kicked out of guild!
STOP THIS STUPID THREADS ARE GETTIN REALLY REALLY BORING!

on game you can say whatever you want... but it's a GAME !

Messremb

Grandmaster
@Liberty this is gettin BORING please kick him off for a few days

where did i ever say anything against silky in rl? he is a nice guy... rager when he dies... who the f.... say he beat his dog? some butthurt kid that got kicked out of guild!
STOP THIS STUPID THREADS ARE GETTIN REALLY REALLY BORING!

on game you can say whatever you want... but it's a GAME !
The way I see it if he does kick his dog then it is rl attacks, if he doesn't then it's not.

Still calling it rl attack?

I mean by that logic saying someone is butt hurt it's a rl attack and all $ posts should be deleted.

steve-o

Grandmaster
The way I see it if he does kick his dog then it is rl attacks, if he doesn't then it's not.

Still calling it rl attack?

I mean by that logic saying someone is butt hurt it's a rl attack and all $ posts should be deleted.
have you ever seen in any of my posts saying any RL attack? it's a VIDEOGAME... we are in different sides... and?
do i have to hate you outside of the game? does it make you feel better?

we are old boys.... we are not child anymore.

K A Z

Grandmaster
have you ever seen in any of my posts saying any RL attack? it's a VIDEOGAME... we are in different sides... and?

I'm 12, turning 11 next week.

Messremb

Grandmaster

I don't hate anyone in this game, but I do take pleasure in watching some of you rage. :D

Silky makes himself an easy target, hell all of $ has painted targets on their backs by acting like constant cunts, then you cry to staff when people shoot at those targets. Stop being pussies just cause we targeted your weakest link.

And bring it on in game, I ain't scarred of any of you boy men who play uo all day. I only rage when I die due to lag or DC, and I never rage kick my dog. Soon I will have my own pvp tamer to play with, should be fun.

Bigwyrm

Adept
@Harry Berries kicked his dog multiple times on VOIP after dying in UO and raging... thats related to the game.
@Liberty
STOP WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS
SOMEONE STILL NOT GETTING IT MAYBE A FEW DAY BAN WILL SLOW THE TROLL

p.s I play with silky everyday and he has never raged not once ..not that i have to even justify your comment with a fucking response
I don't hate anyone in this game, but I do take pleasure in watching some of you rage. :D

Silky makes himself an easy target, hell all of $ has painted targets on their backs by acting like constant cunts, then you cry to staff when people shoot at those targets. Stop being pussies just cause we targeted your weakest link.

And bring it on in game, I ain't scarred of any of you boy men who play uo all day. I only rage when I die due to lag or DC, and I never rage kick my dog. Soon I will have my own pvp tamer to play with, should be fun.

^^STILL WITH PERSONAL ATTACK ?? ^^

Bigwyrm

Adept
Its really sad this is what UOF PVP has turned into.... @Shane once said he quit uoforever because PVP had tamers and that he ensured UOF would never make tamers viable in PVP.
ONLY THING WRONG WITH UOF PVP IS YOU AND YOUR SAD CREW>>WHO ARE CONSTANTLY CRYING FOR GMS TO CHANGE UOF
TO CATER TO YOUR WEAK ASS PLAYSTYLE

Messremb

Grandmaster
@Liberty
STOP WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS
SOMEONE STILL NOT GETTING IT MAYBE A FEW DAY BAN WILL SLOW THE TROLL

p.s I play with silky everyday and he has never raged not once ..not that i have to even justify your comment with a fucking response

^^STILL WITH PERSONAL ATTACK ?? ^^
What in that was a personal attack? Calling silky a weak link?

Your boys did the same to green so I don't see it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Fuck yeah, Big Wyrm is throwing his hat in the ring now.

Hope you guys are ready for some witty commentary such as "not that I have to even justify your comment with a fucking response" and "every time I am forced to read your posts..." and the like.

Things are about to get a little pitiful for the next page or so while he gets his 8-10 impossible-to-wrap-your-mind-around posts in...unless tech and LHR come to the rescue.

DO SOMETHING GUYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.