RDA KING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigwyrm

Adept
THAT SOUNDED ALOT LIKE A UNWARRANTED PERSONAL ATTACK TO ME @Liberty

Also you have never heard the phrase" Im not going to justify that with a response" ok cool story ..you sound a little we'll say uneducated to be nice.

Ya and just like now how i am "forced" to read more of your drivel, I sit in amazement at how sad you are look at all those meaningless posts.

The last post was just like the 7700 others.

I hope you take break soon

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
rofl $ picked a hell of a hill to die on

instead of just letting it die, let's make various all caps posts confirming and defending someone's indefensible RL actions and calling for bannings

good idea

Afro Man

Grandmaster
I kick random people's dog's cat's and rat's if I see them on the street. And I am the King Of All RDA's Me Win
1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
especially when bobby tries to go deep with his weird personal 'you MUST HAVE BAD UPRINGINGS' insults that I'm sure are devastating in a festering fish market

it just seems weird that you guys are getting so up in arms, like you have something to hide

it's just a game

steve-o

Grandmaster
especially when bobby tries to go deep with his weird personal 'you MUST HAVE BAD UPRINGINGS' insults that I'm sure are devastating in a festering fish market

it just seems weird that you guys are getting so up in arms, like you have something to hide

it's just a game
i dont like when people start shittalking to someone that didnt do anything just because u wanna show your epenis

cry some more eqms

you got rich banning people... so i don't see anything strange here ... u are shady and you are keepin it up, good work!

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
i dont like when people start shittalking to someone that didnt do anything just because u wanna show your epenis

cry some more eqms

you got rich banning people... so i don't see anything strange here ... u are shady and you are keepin it up, good work!

Lol I barely gained anything from involvement in one banning of a guy who was stupidly trying to get me banned. I got rich from idocs and scamming so I won't dispute being shady

keep digging, good idea

GreenB

Master
Look you don't have to delete this thread. It's not my fault $ guild came in here and ruined it. The solution would be to delete all the irrelevant posts. The original post has no real life attacks. Thanks!

p.s. We haven't attacked Silky.

Messremb

Grandmaster

cry some more eqms

Silky brought this on himself just like all $ has, if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. some people take words said on a wizard forum way to serious.

just recast your In Jux Shittalk and get back to it.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Tell guwap to start playing again and to quit letting you talk on forums. I know you and your brother share accounts and you really make him look even stupider and weak with every time you take the field and speak. I request that guwap come out of butthurt hiding and quit letting his little brother make him look so stupid.

Lol maybe I'm not the only one that needs a UO break.

RELAX SILKY IT'S JUST A GAME!

Grats to my bro for hitting a milli before you $ nerds. I know it literally means nothing, but look how upset Bobby got on the first page. Jesus you people are sad.

Shout out @Karl Sagan for providing quality comedy in this thread.

PEACE OUT LAWL!

Cack

Grandmaster
I wouldn't like it either if someone was pointing out that I (you) was going out of my way to defend someone who I (you) admits is a dog abusing rager IRL.

Must be some fucking experience being in $ if you abandon any shred of moral fiber you had so that you can defend a - by your own account- "noob" "rager" "IRL dog abuser". I can't imagine how shitty someone RL situation must be to act like you do in exchange for being allowed to play with animal abusers and scamming drug addicts lol.

I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk how you feel about how I act. You're shit to me, a lost cause. Garbage, refuse. That white stuff that accumulates at the corners of your mouth when you are thirsty.

piiiiiiiisssssssssssssss
This

Liberty

Grandmaster
I'm locking this thread. If you guys keep up the attacks and or keep tagging me to this nonsense I will insta ban you. It's old. Grow up all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.