RDA KING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenB

Master
So affected.. Real life jokes are classic. My father?? Are you ********?? My dog?? Yesterday when you teamed up with @BEN! in and rda and you both died and we stole your rda?? Yeah I'm pretty butthurt about killing you and taking content from you. Welcome to forums by the way.. Where the complaining and raging have just begun for you. I'm sure you will join the other cry babies and start asking for changes because $ keeps winning.

Says the one talking about myself and my real life brother.. but now you cry about it.
Is there anything you don't whine about?
You mean the RDA where you died and we got a fragment? Yeah I remember that.

By the way, I didn't ask for any changes. I just provided information. You guys are really bad at reading and comprehending.

GreenB

Master
Ghost -- remember how people used to brag about PVP and not PVE?

As I'm sure you realize this thread was a complete joke because it was my miners name instead of my tamer, some people just take it too seriously.

Especially the guy bragging about winning but he died to an EQMS member!
Congrats @BEN!

BEN!

Grandmaster
So affected.. Real life jokes are classic. My father?? Are you ********?? My dog?? Yesterday when you teamed up with @BEN! in and rda and you both died and we stole your rda?? Yeah I'm pretty butthurt about killing you and taking content from you. Welcome to forums by the way.. Where the complaining and raging have just begun for you. I'm sure you will join the other cry babies and start asking for changes because $ keeps winning.

Thanks for tagging me, i had a great time killing you! It is funny that you choose to talk shit after dying, thou it wasn't completely your fault i would have felt safe too if i was surrounded by 10+ guild members with only 1 enemy around. someone should teach them how to heal, i hope you gave them a earfull

GreenB

Master
Thanks for tagging me, i had a great time killing you! It is funny that you choose to talk shit after dying, thou it wasn't completely your fault i would have felt safe too if i was surrounded by 10+ guild members with only 1 enemy around. someone should teach them how to heal

Ben you know he is one of the grunts... his pets could do better by themselves than with him controlling them. They probably just healed his pets instead.

Cack

Grandmaster
Tell guwap to start playing again and to quit letting you talk on forums. I know you and your brother share accounts and you really make him look even stupider and weak with every time you take the field and speak. I request that guwap come out of butthurt hiding and quit letting his little brother make him look so stupid.
You're opinion means nothing. Gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.