Alucard

Grandmaster
-look look - skiping tiles, autohealing
-you fk kill yourself, you idiot :D
-OoOOOoo
- shane hhhaha
-russian fkn scripting here, they still suck
-shini are you alright back there

how many years have passed, and the game continue to giving unforgettable emotions :p

Jeitarium

Master
-look look - skiping tiles, autohealing
-you fk kill yourself, you idiot :D
-OoOOOoo
- shane hhhaha
-russian fkn scripting here, they still suck
-shini are you alright back there

how many years have passed, and the game continue to giving unforgettable emotions :p

shini or whatever is not missing, he's reincarnated as baby blue. I know this because of the timing, and the use of anime pictures as gifs.

Jeitarium

Master
No. the second guy I think left uof. Not sure who he is I couldn't make out the name. There is a full YouTube video of it if you look up uof pvp and it's damn funny all on its own.

that's too bad. It almost made me want to join whatever guild he was calling for.

Cack

Grandmaster
Moaaaaaaaaaaar!!!
Also paying 5 mil/donos for a recording/multi recordings of fuckface abusing his dog.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Well done as always. Don't let idiots get to you Peav. This is hysterical as are all aick's videos and I am honored that Trin was included in a small way and you are always welcome to do so. Never gets old.

Peav

Grandmaster
shini or whatever is not missing, he's reincarnated as baby blue. I know this because of the timing, and the use of anime pictures as gifs.

Btw i forgot to link a video @Shini made a month ago. I think it's great, you should have a look.
#contentcreatorsgroup

Alucard

Grandmaster
Btw i forgot to link a video @Shini made a month ago. I think it's great, you should have a look.
#contentcreatorsgroup
I saw this video a month ago, because I signed to the channel - of my princess :rolleyes:
All those who write that this guy is absolutely are wrong, there is plenty of evidence ... for example, I have her photo )))
shini1.jpg

also you will see (in the future videos) on her shapely legs - sexy stockings :oops:
p.s. still missing - because her account @Shini is no longer active, unfortunately

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsa

Grandmaster
I saw this video a month ago, because I signed to the channel - of my princess :rolleyes:
All those who write that this guy is absolutely are wrong, there is plenty of evidence ... for example, I have her photo )))
shini1.jpg

also you will see (in the future videos) on her shapely legs - sexy stockings :oops:
p.s. still missing - because her account @Shini is no longer active, unfortunately

Creep