Here's a little joint operation conducted by me n' @Peav
Enjoy or don't
Selling donos 420k per 1k Kappa

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Last edited by a moderator:

Peav

Grandmaster
Warning !

This video content might offend some Ultima Online players participating in the video. This video was created for ONLY fun purposes and to entertain the playerbase of UOF as well as Ultima Online. We are in advance apologizing for not intentionally making fun of you. Hope you enjoy the video !

If the feedback will be posisitve we will for sure make more episodes of Radio UOF.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to thank all the players for using their voices, you're all beautiful humans with opera singers voices.

-Peav

edit: Highlighting this red so people actually read it before posting stupid comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsa

Grandmaster
TLDW:

96% of the video is of a guy who doesn't play here anymore yelling.

2% glut calling and a desperate attempt at making him look bad.

2% of a guy I've never heard talking.

0% to do with azriaclient.exe

Hydro

Grandmaster
TLDW:

perfect analogy for pvp here 0 facts 100% bullshit

Peav

Grandmaster
TLDW:

1. He was a UOF player, why wouldn't he be included? Hes droping on players which play this server still?

2. Look at what i just said above. I didn't want anyone to look bad or had an intention to. I spoke with glutt and recorded him on mumble with HIS permission.

3. You don't know voices because no good/average players want to play with you/talk to you.

4. Does that make you stop sleeping at night?

I hate players which don't appreciate stuff which we put effort into and dislike the stuff just because it doesn't fit their movie criteria.

Salsa

Grandmaster
3. You don't know voices because no good/average players want to play with you/talk to you.

This was the point that I knew you were just mad and don't take criticism very well. If you continue to try and do creative things in the future, you should get used it.

Anyways, this video would of been great about 18 months ago, when 96% of the content came out.

Oh also, who is the voice then?

Fixxer

Master
I thought it was great, just disappointed we didn't get to finally hear Barracoon's raging emasculated voice when getting rolled by EQMS.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
And to think there are Rage Barons like a bull who still play here...

We are UOForever,
We do not rage lightly,
We do not rage on a rare occasion,
We are the very principles of Ultima Online
We will be Raging at you soon,
There will be cheats and exploits *and accusations* weekly.

You do not need to expect us as you will hear us.